+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 322 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course when it is concerned with money then one loss his emotions and he don't think that this can cause him serious lose so emotions are to be controlled if you wanna get more and more money in forex trading. just try to achieve what you can get and don't try for something that is not possible...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Abu Bakr Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Bakr Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
    Yes, man is himself the enemy of him,so we should control our emotions, greed, curious, harry and fear while we performs a trading &we should follow a very good money management system in our Forex trading; otherwise we may loose your capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    My enemy is greed, because I want to get rich quick, I use a large lot size, it is a mistake. many traders fail, I want to learn from failure. I used to read the ebook, it's very useful for the novice trader like me, then I want to practice on a demo account
    brother, i am also in the same situation with you. i did exactly the same thing as you by using big lots.
    i guess this is a very painful lesson and we must learn how to deal with our own enemy and that is the greed within us.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    My enemy is greed, because I want to get rich quick, I use a large lot size, it is a mistake. many traders fail, I want to learn from failure. I used to read the ebook, it's very useful for the novice trader like me, then I want to practice on a demo account
    very precise when you measure the weakness and good luck on your demo account, in this demo account you will find a defeat that will not reduce your funds with a variety of contracts that you play will be very useful if you practice it will be in your real account

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Where there is a will there is a way . In the Forex business a man can earn profit if he want it properly moreover he can be face with loss if he doesn't trade properly. Here a real trader can be avoid his emotion because emotion is the main enemy of a man . When a man do any work emotionally all most every time he faced with any problem or loss. If any one think that it is a business here emotion can be desire a man he can control his emotion and he can not become a enemy of himself.
    No risk no gain.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats very true, you yourself you are your own enemy and you cannot be able to trade when you cannot hold yourself,you are just not yourself if you cannot be able to hundle your trades and know which way is right and which is left,but when you are trading you should be able to understand the whole thing via a demo account,if you can trade well in a demo account, you can trade any market on a live account.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this business the person must control on himself like happy when he make profit or sad if the person loss money every one must control to him self and make manage to the account , dos-not enter any position if all reason appear

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes our emotions like Greed and Fear make us real enemy for us to make profit. The more we get experience the better strengths we get thereby having capacity to control our harmful thoughts and bring our only good one.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned aak is on a distinguished road aak's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trying to control my self. but most of the time i can't. i afraid open or close trade. i know it is very harmful for trade. i try my best to control my self.

Junior Member sho is an unknown quantity at this point sho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you completely .. Emotions are the enemy number one for any trader ... Each trader must learn how to control emotions while trading ... Fear and greed of the most important causes of loss in the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 322 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)