+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 322 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not consider myself is an enemy, but I want to control your emotions. a lot of very useful advice. I was still difficult to be disciplined in the trading system rules, a lot of advice coming, but the problems always come up, so it is difficult to be a successful trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
    So very lucky people who already have a good psychology, long before he knew the trade. So when he enters the world of forex, he was not as busy as most people. He only learned the strategy, completed the problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    Ourself is the real enemy,but try to make friends with ur enemy..
    means try to know what do u really want,how much u want to take profit,ur fear and greed..then u can trade better,because u know urself..
    yes, there is a saying that if you can't beat the enemy then the best thing to do is to make the enemy your friend.
    maybe this can also be done in forex trading to control ourselves. but some things are easier said than done.

Senior Member fadil is an unknown quantity at this point fadil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must be careful to make us that while trade can build motivation and we do not stress on the market and we must control all the money users to be careful of all

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ourself is the real enemy,but try to make friends with ur enemy..
    means try to know what do u really want,how much u want to take profit,ur fear and greed..then u can trade better,because u know urself..

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every mistake come from oneself what i say you know emotion can not win you any work without real view so at first a trader should be reduce there emotion appropriately and greed about money ,,,,,,,,,,,,,should be a student and study more and more about forex

Thanks
    I do not think the market is the enemy. basic for the beginner trader is money management and trading systems. if you can get a profit, then the confidence will grow, and you will be too motivated to trade by complying with the rule

Member santos is an unknown quantity at this point santos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice subject,in fact,trading psychology can affect your judgment while you are trading,there are two emotions in particular have been the source of ruin for forex traders over the years,those two emotions are fear and greed,the best way to combat trouble with trading psychology is by making a trading plan and sticking to it...

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the real enemy is my self in witch get high profit and it make one enter position about his felling not in real way like get information in news and make decide on his business

Thanks
    My enemy is greed, I often use a large lot sizes in order to get a big profit, but if you get a loss, then my account will be destroyed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 322 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)