+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 322 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you .. your words really self, which is the biggest enemy faced by Forex trader while trading in the forex market is able to self-control, and that means emotions,
    greed and fear of emotions, which influence will always cause a loss can make a profit from the forex market ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humans are plagued with weaknesses but the problem is we only see clearly the weaknesses of other people
    and not the weaknesses that we have within us. that is why it is hard to fight the real enemy which is ourselves.
    so i agree about this subject.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually if there is no mentality of learning from our mistake then its hard to servive in forex because in forex we must do mistake and there is very very high probabilty to do it again . so need to learn from our mistake and must be prepare ourselves to take loss also because its a part of forex and it must be happen if we trade . so with positiveness we must need to accpet our loss.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

When we say that yourself is the true enemy, it means that you are the only one that can defeat yourself in forex trading if you enter the market unprepared. So when you have an enemy what do you do? You look for way to eradicate the enemy so that you will have a free way to move. That same way you look for a way to eradicate your unpreparedness so that you can have a free course to make profit in forex trading.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why do we have against ourselves? That's not true. If you do it, you'll continue to blame themselves. Emotion also is not the enemy, because emotion is part of our personal as a normal human being. We are not against anything, but do not give great latitude to the emotions and the mental scared.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may samjhta hun kay app aik real enemy say kay sath he kaam karah hain aur app aik acha business karah raha hain aaur app ko chiya kay app ko aik acha trading karana ka mooka

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely right, in any business success is depend on yourself, in forex it same. If a trader success in forex he need hard working capability, punctuality, persistence and control emotion. If a trader do it he must be success in forex.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is I who opened that trade, It is I who analyzed the market and also it is I who choose the lot size.. so why should I blame someone else for my mistakes..? If I followed someone else signals to trade, even that is my own fault.. Why did I listen to him? I need to fight with myself if I want to gain success from my trading..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if anyone want succeed in forex trading you must love the money that you invest in trading by managing the money and risk your trade with small money and be satisfy with the little money you make it forex.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree 100% that i am my own enemy trying to make soo many orders at nce and being so greedy with my own trade one step at a time is what i need to this life.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i didn't understand what do you mean about your self is your enemy in may first fays in forex but by the time i realized it was very good words , i was the really enemy not my strategy nor my indicators .so thanks for this info

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 322 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)