+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 322 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of peoples will think this concept is yes. But in my view, there is no enemies in forex. We just running this business with our abilities and a whole components in forex. I think it is fool to treat ourself as enemy, because ourself is a give from GOD. We should thanks a lot to God.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asiexpert is an unknown quantity at this point asiexpert's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you t hat real enemy of you is inside yourself in the business of forex trading and if you succeed to defeat that enemy then you will be real winner in the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ansi09 is an unknown quantity at this point ansi09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely right, especially about the greedy part in human nature, we are all greedy when it comes to money But the most important is how to control this nature of been greedy & fearful & make it a strategy to profit decent amount of cash & at the same time preventing unbearable losses.

Junior Member speed2 is an unknown quantity at this point speed2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my self is my enemy because im face every time my greed and want to make many position in the same time to increase my earning but it will cause high risks and decrease my margin and make me fear from call margin so im fight my self and try to control it very much to save my capital because im thing that controlling our psychology the first way for success and earning

Member harsh4u is an unknown quantity at this point harsh4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this world no one can make you feel the way you meant for yourself. If you take it in positive way you can be very powerful and if you take in negative way you are going to feel depressed. So you can be best friend of yourself and also biggest enemy of yourself, Now its all you have to decide what actually you are willing to do.?

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most difficult challenge to be conquered when the forex trading is not for profit but beat ourselves when trading. When trading we are often burdened with so many thoughts about forex trading had become unmanageable.

Member fxfortuna is an unknown quantity at this point fxfortuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SamMas View Post
    I agree and I realized that the enemy in this business is myself and feel it to be a successful trader must be able to control themselves and not to the emotions that lead to greed and patience
    it is true that folks will have a challenge when dealing with themselves and the inner thoughts from inside.
    it doesn't matter what is the weak spot we will battle to deal and take care of it because it's true that the most difficult enemy will be ourselves.
    Let's learn forex so we can achieve our dreams.
    If you want to make a lot of money in forex go here or here.

Banned Odin is an unknown quantity at this point Odin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    Ourself is the real enemy,but try to make friends with ur enemy..
    means try to know what do u really want,how much u want to take profit,ur fear and greed..then u can trade better,because u know urself..
    yes, there's a saying that if you cannot beat the actual enemy then your best thing to do would be to make the adversary your buddy.
    maybe this could also be completed in forex trading to manage ourselves. however, many things are easier in theory.

Senior Member SamMas is an unknown quantity at this point SamMas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree and I realized that the enemy in this business is myself and feel it to be a successful trader must be able to control themselves and not to the emotions that lead to greed and patience

Member ki pleret is an unknown quantity at this point ki pleret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
    Sure. I strongly disagree with your opinion. And, more important is the control of laziness, split time, and provides a special time that we use to run this business consistently.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 322 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)