+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 322 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Senior Member ajih is an unknown quantity at this point ajih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotion is part of us, then we should be able to control it, is very important if emotions can not be controlled then the emotions will control themselves and logic will not work properly .... so the control logic, emotion, fear, etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure several factors contribute to your mistakes in forex trading. Emotion, trading psychology etc. With practise one would overcome all this especially by making your own trading rules and system and sticking to them both in good times and bad times. It is quite challenging overcoming the enemy in you but as you keep following your laid down rules you would sometime surmount this and trading would be a good part of you. successful trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some times really feels that im the big enemy of my business. At the time of doing trading when my trades in losses that time i strongly feels that i will kill my self for my decisions and my work. I feels im the worst person in the whole world.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well since we have find out that our self is the enemy we have in the forex market then we can always win the best in the market so i think greed is not a very goo strategy in the forex market and fear is not always welcome so in other for us to always profit out of the market we just have to do without greed and fear

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nasrin0075 View Post
    feelings are the opponents of Currency dealing.You should cure them as you are healing with your opponents.I method for say,when you are sensation some psychological issues like sensation worry or anything else,you should prevent dealing in those days.Forex dealing and psychological disturbance both can't be combined and can't be occur at same time.May be they can occur but you should anticipate toughest outcomes from your dealing then.I will recommend you to business 2 periods when you are psychologically disrupted and business only once with awesome and relaxed thoughts.I think you will assess better with dealing is better.
    I'm sure that in this trade is in our trade is the biggest enemy is our thoughts and greed in the trade if we do this trade with greed and negative thoughts then this will be the seed for a bad trade and you have to fight this

Junior Member nasrin0075 is an unknown quantity at this point nasrin0075's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    feelings are the opponents of Currency dealing.You should cure them as you are healing with your opponents.I method for say,when you are sensation some psychological issues like sensation worry or anything else,you should prevent dealing in those days.Forex dealing and psychological disturbance both can't be combined and can't be occur at same time.May be they can occur but you should anticipate toughest outcomes from your dealing then.I will recommend you to business 2 periods when you are psychologically disrupted and business only once with awesome and relaxed thoughts.I think you will assess better with dealing is better.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many strategies we can use in trading but the problem is not the strategies.
    the problem is ourselves. how to control ourself about greedy and patience.
    market will give us profit if we don't be greedy and be patient.
    just not greedy. that's all..

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm,,i confused this matter loss making traders are very frustrated who is willing to some money to losses? but thats the forex it has a high risk business ,the trader must be able to control himself /.....he would do arbitrarily makes loss account

Member dilawarkhan is an unknown quantity at this point dilawarkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greedy and fear emotions are very dangerous for forex business.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes because i am only the sole is responsible for taking final decision about invest in the forex so if we cannot learn better about forex taking wrong decision and bear the loss and taking better decision keeping in view the analyse of the market earn profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 322 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)