Page 273 of 322 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member zaylan is an unknown quantity at this point zaylan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
    statmen remarkable in forex business and emotional self-control is absolutely under our control. because in forex Treding determine our emotions in the transaction, because each will transact we will feel doubt, fear, and if we fail to disappointment and emotions will disturb us, but in the world of forex trading failure is a common thing, so keep calm, in read the existing indicators and immediately bertransakasi if you are sure, good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, the real enemy in this trade is ourselves. Here we have been able to control our emotions in trading. we need the confidence and comfort to be able to make a good trading plan. and also we should not be greedy in making profits.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are very correct because the more we find it very hard to control our emotion in the forex market then we can always see ourself as the Enemy in the market so discipline really help go a very long way in making the numbers of pips we really needed so fear, greed and emotion trading never give a trader profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes many traders balm on the luck or lake of funds or even the lag of internet but they never balm of them selves cause many times the trader it self be the enemy of him self how ? the answer is by doesn't control his emotions correctly when he trade that would hurt any one and make him loose i say that cause i test all of that so please don't try to do that

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I lost my balance several times for my emotion. When doing proper analysis I open a position but the market goes opposite trend then I become frustrated and angry on trading or blame my luck. In spite of realizing the market situation I don't close my trade. As a result I lost all the money and it happened several times. I didn't learned from the previous lessons. It was my fault. So I also think we should blame ourselves for lose in forex trading.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that we are not an enemy, but we let ourselves ruin our trading. We doubt ourselves, we get greedy and we do not stick to plans. if you stick to plans then things get a lot better. Overcome the emotions and make more of yourself!
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Banned agie is an unknown quantity at this point agie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ajih View Post
    Emotion is part of us, then we should be able to control it, is very important if emotions can not be controlled then the emotions will control themselves and logic will not work properly .... so the control logic, emotion, fear, etc.
    again controlling emotions and a sense of greed is the enemy that we face and we kendalijkan in trading, but it is also the influence of friends and the news should always strain and we look at in analyzing

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are very correct because the more we get to trade with greed the more we end up losing our account so i think i will like to advise all traders never to trade with greed, fear and emotion with this i know we can always be at the winning side of the trade and we can make the numbers of pips we waned

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think you are right. The real enemy is our own pig headedness where we think we can beat the market. We think we can make a lot of money whereas the market takes money away. You have to be very careful in dealing with the greed and fear in yourself so that you can make rational and logical trades.

Junior Member ariefkov. is an unknown quantity at this point ariefkov.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions in trading it's hard to control itself

because of greedy things will come when you trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 322 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)