+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 322 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned laki is an unknown quantity at this point laki's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade always confidently. and try to always take risk for earning profit. and be smart in life and trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am agree with you that myself is the real enemy of mine.when we will open a trade my goal will be to earn the highest profit from that pair.in the mean time sometimes emotions will hamper me and thus i think that market may goes more sown and i wll get profit.on the other hand it is only loosing its capital!!!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree strongly that i am my real enemy in trading when ever greed and imotions truely comes and take over me the i know things are quite shakey for me and am always at risk.

Senior Member Luigi is an unknown quantity at this point Luigi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, emotion is the real enemy in forex, I mean if you feel something bad or you feel angry do not trade on that time because it will affect your trading style and you cannot concentrate in your trading.
    Thank You,
    Luigi

Trade Here

Member putrafx is an unknown quantity at this point putrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    enemy in forex trading is ourselves. Here we must be able to control your emotions so that we can focus and comfortable in trading. confidence can be advocates for us to get comfortable and develop the skills and discipline in trading.
    yes, the real enemy that we must face in this business is not someone else or other traders but ourselves.
    we have to be the master of ourselves in order to be successful in this business. if not we will fail...

Member shahriar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Myself is the real enemy in forex trading for me . Trading with a cool mind is the right way to make profit . We have to control our emotion . We should not be greedy and we must have patient to learn more and more . We must understand the trading very clearly .

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah you are right sir.i am real enemy of me.I do loss money for my own reason.Sometimes i can not control emotion and do start trade with big value.So when i do loss then i understand my problem.

Member fady10 is an unknown quantity at this point fady10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view that this matter is extremely important,I used to open a trade. When you are trading you should really remove and eradicate fear. Fear is what is killing you. You should be very good in trading without fear. You should work on yourself coz you are your worst enemy
    I wish all the luck in all trades

Banned moonlight6881 is an unknown quantity at this point moonlight6881's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you that the most fearless enemy on Forex is me as there is many faults that I might fall that leads to loss
    I am not talking about any drawbacks from you that you did not learn good Forex or do not making analysis but you are pro on all of that
    but the problem more emotional like you let it controls you so you need to take this into consideration

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    enemy in forex trading is ourselves. Here we must be able to control your emotions so that we can focus and comfortable in trading. confidence can be advocates for us to get comfortable and develop the skills and discipline in trading.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 322 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)