+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 322 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many of the political situations that happen less than an organization continue to be aresult of legitimate proliferation as well as change.These changes justify great feel concerned forsome individuals; however, the worry definitely will stay in overcome via remark troubled thepolitics additionally training the lifestyle of the organization.You will review thatmany of these situations bear logical political reasoning involving why they occur.Learning the corporate lifestyle of the islands an essential walk around the block underneath functioning the stressesassociated beneath moderate job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    A forex currency trader can end up being his own real enemy if they actually have less forex knowledge. It is important that a forex exchange trader makes sure that they have all he necessary knowledge to aid them to succeed in forex.
    Most of the time we know that how the pair will move but still we take the trade in the opposite direction to make profit from each and every move so ultimately the result will be the loss at this time it is really true that we are ourself enemy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your feelings are you toughest attacker. they will destroy you and your a/c . actually they will just destroy your consideration. when you begin to allow avarice to find their way in then its a time bomb you are under because avarice and control will never discuss the same space one of the has to keep.

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is true. I can say about me. some days ago I invested $50 and I used 40% of it for making more profit at a small time. Unfortunately I loss the whole amount.................... So, I become my own enemy because I could not control myself to invest. Greediness takes my all money.

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother, i'm also in exactly the same situation along with you. i did the same as you by utilizing big plenty.
    i guess this can be a very unpleasant lesson and that we must learn to deal with our very own enemy and that's the avarice within all of us.

Senior Member rahim is an unknown quantity at this point rahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opening corporate job, I was born with high fear that promotions were based on a thick sauna ethic plus mark production.I dreamed in direction of goal indicative the top also bread toasted it happen.Unfortunately, my suggestions of corporate environment were inaccurate.As a grunt, an engineer, moreover a manager, the games

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    that is very correct we are the only Enemy we have in the forex trading because if only we can understand that fear, greed and emotion are not a very good friend of the forex market then we can always trade and be happy being a forex trader so i think without the power to control the level of fear, greed and emotion then we are the Enemy of ourself

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex currency trader can end up being his own real enemy if they actually have less forex knowledge. It is important that a forex exchange trader makes sure that they have all he necessary knowledge to aid them to succeed in forex.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am aware of my many weakness. My maximum weakness is aspiration. Now, I've started a lot of changes. Mentality can be controlled. And, I wrap up, is only one thing that can help us to survive the forex trading: pragmatic in thinking and acting.

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .Forex trading and emotional interference both can't be mixed and can't be happen at same time.May be they can happen but you should expect worst results from your trading then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 322 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)