+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 322 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that psychology is the biggest enemy of traders on the Forex market and dealing with emotions, fear and greed and the inability to control them at Sorry for every start and I'm also rampant but with time I will go and this is a bad feeling, really scared! !! and I find that it is very important for us to control ourselves before going to trade. We all know that we are bound by definite emotions, which will always hinder our trade. So to be a better trader, we must be able to control our emotions such as greed, fear, anxiety, and so on!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I don't think so because Forex also teaches us to be patient also teaches us to get rid of greed that is not only useful for Forex but also in real life and good people always control their emotions and follow the situation and for us are our main enemies in forex trading, Imagine if we can control forex trading as well, it can be controlled, sometimes people blame the strategy used when this strategy is human creation, and of course there are people who have succeeded in using this strategy, we are not successful may not want to follow the rules made in the strategy this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eevrybody knows that "There is no perfection" so you don't have to try to find out which is the best in each meal if you want to know what's the best in an easy time period. You want to know which is the best indicator every time it's everywhere truly. and sometimes I lose in Forex trading representing our mistakes on occasion we do not think rationally and we do not make rational performance representing the sanity that we maintain to isolate destiny in Forex trading and whether we lose our wealth or we compromise our profits, we should prevent trading in our bad mental situation ..

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I understand my enemy and I try to kill the enemy. Sometimes it kills me too. However, it must be ready to control your greed and fear. Because if we don't believe in our skills and strategies, we cannot achieve success or benefit. We must treat ourselves as the best and try to develop a positive attitude. Because a positive frame of mind is a must to succeed. and indeed the real enemy of this is our own forex binis, a rather greedy nature is the core of the human body part, and very difficult to control, imagine if we are controlled by greed, we will continue to be dragged into revenge and finally only experience margin calls . This is a very dangerous thing.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend I agree with you that greed, fear and emotion are one of the most important reasons for losing their money in Forex traders because that must be all traders, especially beginners against greed and fear of losing because this emotion will be the main reason for losing their capital and In fact, my partner and I are aware of my own opponents. I am annoying to delete the enemy. However, from time to time it will require its own life. Appearing in a number of situations, I might be anxious to be eliminated through myself. You will achieve many ideas in this forum to monitor greed and anxiety ...

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In our forex trading work as you know that controlling emotions is very important, this will destroy all of our decisions in trading. That is why it is important that we forex traders understand this and help ourselves by finding strategies that will help us control our emotions. and to trade in my own account is responsible for profit or loss. no one else will be guilty of this. due to forex uncertainty, we may face some losses due to errors. sometimes losses are also good for us and that will help us to get big profits. we must take control of ourselves so that we are not under emotions to save ourselves from mistakes. systematic and trading with a plan will help us to do good in forex.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strongly agree with this one yes our greed and emotions often affect our trade and most of the time we will experience a loss because we can't think clearly and relax while trading, don't let your emotions come into play when you trade ,, be a person the heartless and emotionless when you trade and I am surprised it is difficult to control ourselves in forex trading, most of our losses are caused by our bad management in making lots of trades or deciding to take profits. if we don't find the best technique to control ourselves, maybe experience can make it but it takes a long time to trade and we will control ourselves better.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that's right ... our real enemy in forex trading is ourselves ... our self-control is one that we must control in forex trading ... every professional trader always says that our true enemy is fear greed and impatient ... all of them must be controlled by ourselves when we trade ... if we can do that pips in our hands and to be a successful forex trader you have to kill the enemy inside you. You must be highly trained to deal with the bad happiness that you do during a trade such as greed, take actions that are not counted well, and also get rid of your emotions.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be successful, we believe we must be able to control ourselves so we will not be greedy when we trade, become greedy when trading, will lead us to make more losses because forex trading is so risky that we must be able to control greed and emotionless trading to avoid risk. and We are our enemy in the Forex currency that replaces trading. Any slip with our intention causes someone in our trade to give us a loss and if we cause someone to be a thumb slip we take advantage. This income with our aim will go to excel if we have sufficient knowledge in .

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading forex currencies in terms of our emotions, we already know that this is a very bad way, disrupting our trading decisions. These Forex traders understand this and we can help yourself by looking for important things that help us control our emotions. and the greatest enemy of the merchant is himself because we are only responsible for trading with patience, self-control and hard work. We must get all the knowledge about forex, trade without greed and fear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 322 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)