+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 322 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am aware of my many weaknesses. My biggest weakness is ambition. Now, I have started a lot of changes. Mentality can be controlled. And, I conclude, only one thing can help us survive forex trading: realistic in thinking and acting. and we ourselves are responsible for the mistakes we make and for the loss. If we try harder and if we are more careful, it will remain safe from harm, maybe we cannot control our emotions and endanger our own interests

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I think so. We must control ourselves to control our emotions. We can get losses on Forex with uncontrolled emotions. We can control our emotions by avoiding greed, anger, joy, and so on. and Losing because of the mistakes we make really makes us feel bad about losing money in forex. If we can fight ourselves faster we might trade faster following the rules and advice of experts, and we might get big profits faster than other beginners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For high scope, we are our enemy in Forex currency trading. Any mistake with our intention to sort in our trade gives us a loss and if we sort the wrong thumb, we induce profit. This income with our intentions is empty to excel if we maintain sufficient realization inside. and by using a large level of buying and selling in your actual consideration, an individual generally doesn't remember the point that it really is the most risky industry where you can easily drop your cash easily and you will easily lose balance You because of a bigger movement.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The study of errors is increasingly efficient. If you study then do it at every level of your trading career. But if you duplicate the same mistakes repeatedly, then you will never be able to make long-term achievements in conditions for forex trading and you should expect the worst results from your trade at that time. I would advise you to trade 2 times when you are emotionally disturbed and only trade once with a cool and calm mind. I think you will judge better by trading better.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all we have to believe in ourselves before we can trade, otherwise we will be afraid to place a trade because we will not be able to trust ourselves and others for us to grow our confidence, we have to train hard in a demo account so we can improve our trading skills. and for very low sizes, we are our enemies in Forex currency trading. Any carelessness with the goals we received in our trade gave us a loss and if we received a faux-fitting veto, we found a profit. This method with our aim is offered to excel if we do enough intelligence inside.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader apna he loss khud karleta hai because wo esme apne emotions ke chakkar me ajata hai,esme trader ko aise market me bilkul kaam nahi karna chahiye,pehle market me sabb analysis aana chahiye fir he kaam karna chahiye.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a real fact that most of us know but still fails to increase because of our weak mind. Thus, only traders who have a very strong mindset realize the importance of controlling their emotions when trading on the forex market. Such traders have very realistic plans and achieve the same to succeed in business and I think with this discipline we can manage our emotions as a result of trading with our discipline we will comply with all our trading rules ranging from risk management, cash management in our trade and then we will have the opportunity to achieve this business

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    war against myself for me is one of the main challenges to forge ourselves ... we must not forget to always forge ourselves to increase our capacity to always be strong in forex trading and that is very important that represents us to control ourselves in front of being contested represent trade. We all know with our goals limited by reliable emotions, which will continue to hamper our trade. So to become a better trader, we must be able to control our emotions like greed, worry, anxiety and so on. We can't all harm our money. Constant means that according to the booming trader is to understand ourselves, controlling ourselves represents some type of situation in trading ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anyun For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must have passion and endure when we face violence. we must be good at ourselves and build our confidence. we humans, we can't be a little emotional. if your emotions have a big impact on you, don't hate yourself. it's normal for every body, we must train us to become mature and more skilled, so we can still move this machine even we have emotions and in addition to managing their emotions well, to become a winning trader you must have reasonable cash management as additional. with the exception that we tend to even have to review and learn from our mistakes. if we can learn from our mistakes, then we can become a winning trader

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are two enemies you can think of when trading on forex that is the mind that is your mind the other is when you don't believe in yourself well enough to take orders and the opportunity for you to make good money still passes you by and you are the real enemy of your losses in trading because some traders can become traders with a small amount of money and they want to withdraw all their money from a trading account and they are not interested in further trading but this does not help you that you withdraw money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 322 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)