+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 322 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I lost my balance several times because of my emotions. When doing the right analysis I opened the position but the market was opposite direction, then I became frustrated and angry at trading or blaming my luck. Apart from being aware of the market situation, I did not close my trade. As a result I lost all the money and it happened several times. I did not learn from previous lessons. That is my mistake. So I also think we should blame ourselves for losing in forex trading. and many traders balm on luck or lake funds or even lag from the internet but they never balm of themselves cause many times the trader itself becomes the enemy himself how? the answer is by not controlling his emotions properly when he is trading who will hurt anyone and make him lose me say it because i tested it all so please do not try to do it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji dear aap ki yeh bat 100 percent perfect hai hum khud hi apny dushman hoty hain hum ziada greed karty hain iski aaj ki taza misal yeh hai keh mera aaj ka target tha ke 5000 rupees banany hain aaj jab woh pura ho gia us ke bad phir main ny lalch kia aur mazeed trade laga dein aur woh 6500 rupees tak chalti rahien mera lalch barhta gia aur main ny unko close nahi kia aur ulta woh meri aaj ki sari mehnat zaya gai shukar hai keh kuch thora sa profit tu bach gia
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,400 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g you right is business mey agr hane losa hota he to wo kisi k nahi hamari apni mistake se hota he kyub keh ham hi khud apne account ko manag karty he koi dosra nahi karta so hame khud ko pehly thk karna chahye jo ham gusa jazbati ya greed karty haon too hame khud ko control rakhna chahye fir hi hame is business me kuch achaa Kam kar sake gey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    feeling is the opposite of dealing currency. You have to heal them because you heal your opponent. My method is to say, when you feel some psychological problems like worrying sensations or whatever, you have to prevent a transaction in those days. both psychological disorders can not be combined and can not occur at the same time. Maybe it can happen but you should anticipate the toughest results of your current transactions. I would recommend you for a 2 period business when you are psychologically disturbed and just business once with an awesome and relaxed mind. I think you will judge better by dealing better. and Of course some factors contribute to your mistakes in forex trading. Emotions, trading psychology, etc. With practice, someone will overcome all of this especially by creating your own rules and trading system and sticking to them both in good times and bad times. It's quite challenging to overcome the enemy inside you, but as you continue to follow the rules you set, sometimes you will overcome them and trade will be a good part of you. successful trading

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,030 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    it is right that many traders have the greed of profit and they want to make huge profit every day , they have low capital but they have good experience of trading , they become over confident and make risky trading strategy , they should not do like this bust they should trade with low risky trading strategy , when they open any trade the market go against them and they get the loss soon .
    greed is enemy of our real trading and i say that we never use greed in forex trading business and we always use good management in our trading and we do not use overconfident in trading and we use always low risky trading and we must follow the market trend then we make our trading profitable and use of bad trading planing and bad trading strategies are enemy of our real trading

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-07-03), Fiya (2018-07-04), kekbad (2018-07-04), khizar1 (2018-07-06), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-07-02), zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-03)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Apki post bohat achi ha.. AP ne sai kaha ha. Ak trader ki enemy us k khud k sat he hoti ha.. wo AGR ak acha trader banna chahat ha.. tu usy khud k sat he lrna hoga.. usy khud k emotions per control krna hoga.. jub wo khud PE control KR ly ga tb wo ak acha trader b ban jay ga... greed pe control krna hoga.. agr na control hua tu AP loss ki trf jaen gy. Thank you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-07-01)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we have to know and understand that Greed is the main factor responsible for the loss in the Forex.

This is especially true when we are considering that our career as well as success is at stake

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this world nothing can make you feel what you mean for yourself. If you do it in a positive way, you can be very strong and if you take the negative way you will feel depressed. So you can be the best friend of yourself and also your greatest enemy, Now all you have to decide what you really are willing to do. and you are absolutely right, especially about the greedy parts in human nature, we are all greedy when it comes to money :-) But the most important thing is how to control this greedy & fearful nature & make it strategy to get decent amount of cash & at the same time prevent unbearable losses.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ratu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right, if you notice you'll realize that the reason most of your trading errors are caused by yourself. Your undisciplined self always prevents you from trading and it's up to you to control yourself if you want to achieve your goals in your trade. and Some traders blame their markets and losing strategies, but in reality, nobody is to blame but themselves. Emotions affect their trading activity. I have read a line that says, "You can not control the market, but you can control your emotions." I completely agree with this

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That means, even though we trade to make a profit in this market, unbeknownst to us, we take decisions that bring us to a loss. So if we are serious about our trade destiny then we need to control our emotions otherwise our destiny will only be a dream. and Forex will reveal your winning weaknesses and will use them against you ... This is why most merchants only face losses in their trades .. because that is really the hardest job in this world to win yourself .. you do not can be greedy, you can not be afraid, you should not be angry..etc and you must have patience, discipline, dedication to achieve that success ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 322 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)