+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 322 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Junior Member menit is an unknown quantity at this point menit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is the brother, absolutely to me, I personally think that the market is a neutral thing, it depends on a variety of factors and continue to rely on their own. The reaction to this change in our mine is different in the transaction. So we must learn to control and guide our emotional energy in the right way. If we succeed in this work, then we will profit without any loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji foreex ke business me trader je apna real enemy hota hai,trader esme jabb takk ache se market me sabb samjhenga nahi wo esme kuch nahi kar sakenga,esme trader ko apne aap market me sabb samajhna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han jnab g forex business ko hame hi to hotey hain jo account manag kar rahey horey hai lehaza hamey chahye keh mehnat kare and knowledge hasil kare is business keg barey me our sahi sey account manag karnaa sikhey jnab g tabhi faidaa hai jnab g

Member shaffaat is an unknown quantity at this point shaffaat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gg mein samjhta hoon k apne bohat achi baat ki hai q k real trading mein insan apna dushman aap hota hai q k real mein insan k emotions involve hotay hain aur insan ki greed bhi zayada ho jaati hai. Moreoever hum akser little practice k baad hi live trading shuru kr dyty hain aur yeh achi cheez nai hai.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I totally agree with your opinion, except for myself, except that you will become the enemy of the capital. It is very difficult to manage the actual emotions of fear, greed and stress while trading. A good trader has a good ability to manage these types of emotions. Any such kind of mood will affect the trading style and change the whole analysis.

Junior Member bakofx is an unknown quantity at this point bakofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course my dear, I personally see that I personally think that traders become your own enemies, they become their own reasons in the destruction of foreign exchange business, because they feel greedy and emotional, but also feel fear and self-confidence, always blindly into you It is impossible to know that success is done.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotion is the enemy of forex trading, you should treat them because you are dealing with your enemies. I mean that when you feel some emotional problems, such as fear or anything else, you should avoid trading at the time .Forex transactions and emotional disturbances can not be mixed and can not happen at the same time. May happen, but you should expect the worst outcome of the deal. I would advise you to trade twice in a moody and traded calm and calm mood. I think you'll be better off judging the deal better. Tnx

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I agree with your opinion that I personally may be my actual enemy. Once we can go up to a deal, my goal will definitely get the actual very, very big profit because the results try. In the meantime, the general mood may hinder my personal, so I think the market may play a lot, I will get profits. But it completely lost the actual capital! The The The The

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, the enemy in a particular deal is actually our own. Recently we have been able to manage trading moods recently. We may have such a sense of confidence and comfort, so that the actual ability to have a good trading arrangement. The same we should not eventually greedy to make money.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han agr aap forex mai galat trade kro gay to aap forex mai khud kay khud hi dushman hogay aap ko chaahiye kay aap forex mai enemy mat bno blkay aap forex mai earn kro aur is ki madad sai aap apni needs ko poora krnay ki koshish bhi kia kro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 322 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)