+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 322 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to admit mistakes, that losses are not brokers accused of cheating, we must evaluate, and find out our mistakes, in the future do not repeat the same mistakes, forex trading is not done by thinking you are actually outsmarting forex trading is not complicated but can you tell me that how many factors affect the market and how many traders have accounts in forex trading and sometimes we don't have time to control your emotions ... we can't do yoga in the middle of trading when it's really fight you ... what's the best we can do to just wait to move the market in supporting us or see if you can compensate for losses ... and under pressure to work to produce productive ideas.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trader must used be able to control himself, if not traders control himself he would do arbitrarily makes loss and loss account, never succes.plez help how to success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza148p For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My real business not successful and I I am try by the trade more time field but please tell me how to you successful I have manage more problem in my account not upload post and create post and please help

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza148p For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we do not believe in our skills and techniques, we will not be able to become successful or even earn income. if we consider ourselves as our own enemies then we will not be able to focus at all. These special emotions are very destructive or we have to keep ourselves as the best and produce an optimistic mindset every achievement starts with our minds so that a confident mindset is often a necessity to ensure success and you will know what people I think in forex itself and market these 2 that we have to fight. my emotions make me cut profits and when I oppose the trend it will kill me. how I manage myself is that I open a trade in 4 hours and place SL and TP. and I closed my trading platform. I watch the market every 4 hours. you can do this hoping this will help

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BCA For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the main reason why we have to be patient and work hard. In this way we can prevent becoming our own enemy. Remember not to find an excuse for wrong action or wrong trade, we must always change whatever reason we face and a trader who trades manually and takes full responsibility for all the losses and you cannot say that the merchant is his own enemy. This is normal human behavior that makes people confused under pressure but with good knowledge every thing can be normalized.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The title of the actual thread is actually correct, we are our personal enemies as a result of each and every wrong choice made by us. We made our own mistakes. Forex is a business that requires a lot of understanding and expertise in a trader, now it is our fault that many of us start trading without proper understanding and education. and thus we need to manage myself stupidly and be adjusted to the tempo of market trends. And follow what the actual strategy we have developed for that is not aggressive or greedy, worried.

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must treat them as you treat with your enemies. I mean, when you put together some emotional problems like worrying or something else, you should avoid mercantilism at that time. point.Forex mercantilism and emotional disorders each cannot be mixed and cannot occur at the same time...
    thnx

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dare to accept our shortcomings is the attitude that must be owned by traders to be able to improve their skills. Without having such an attitude, traders will be reluctant to change their mindset especially how they trade. And without changing dynamically, you won't last long enough in this forex field. and Actually if there is no mentality to learn from our mistakes it is difficult to be served in forex because in forex we have to make mistakes and there is a very high possibility to do it again. so it is necessary to learn from our mistakes and must prepare ourselves to take losses as well because it is part of forex and that must happen if we trade. so with a positive attitude we must realize our losses.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, to become a better trader and start making profits in trading, you have to beat your weakness points and one of them is yourself, you must stop trading with your heart and trade only with your mind, what I mean is don't let your emotions control and influence your decisions into discipline and follow your strategy. and Which is the biggest speech at any time of the year I think. men are their biggest personal enemies. guys are people who can't manage in any way. as a result of men created from 2 parts of the body and mind. to focus and use each wanted function in the same movement but how much we will be in it. for that cause loss or misleading at any time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

setia (2019-05-29)

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our enemy is ourselves is true because we will always conflict between the analysis we do with the ego that we have so that it will show emotions in ourselves that can affect the analysis carried out if we are able to control emotions allowing us to be able to survive in this forex business . and I agree, sometimes we are enemies of ourselves, because in forex trading, we must be honest, and accept us wrong, and stick to our plans, and find no reason for our wrong actions, so we must continue change, so that's true, sometimes we are our enemies in forex trading

16. The Following User Says Thank You to belasan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 322 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)