+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 322 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my dear Forex trading mein kya karte waqt sabse pahle traders ko aapse fighting Karni hoti hai agar Hamara mind Hamare timetable Mein hoga to hum Apne decision Akshara Le sakte hain medco configure mahine ke liye aur ho sakta hai relax Rahe relaxation ki acche decision dene Mein Milti Hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear friends my self is my enemy on foex trading I agree your speks forex treadinf mn sb se phly to apny emotions ko control mn rkhin when yours emotion is greedy u loss when u daear like the forex trading is carefuly u trade bus ye hi waja hi k trading mn hr chiz ko soch samj k krin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir enemy in forex trading is ourselves. Here we must be able to control your emotions so that we can focus and comfortable in trading. confidence can be advocates for us to get comfortable and develop the skills and discipline in trading and trading is our friend.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I lose in Forex trading because of our mistakes, sometimes we don't think rationally and we don't act rationally for this reason we have to pay a lot in Forex trading and whether we lose our capital or we compromise our profits, we must avoid trading in us a bad mental situation. and we are the only ones who choose to buy or buy openly and every factor that we create is wrong from us so that by learning we will improve ourselves to get more by tiring learning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's right, I am considered an enemy to myself because sometimes I open any order and this order makes a lot of money but I want to get more profit so it is very difficult for the price to reach this point so I will lose all the amount and you doing the right trade with enough funds and trading with a large lot size makes the enemy wake up in ourselves even I benefit when I start my forex trading and lose more than $ 100 in only 12 minutes the worst experience I got in forex trading me and then I started to control myself and made a good plan

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to succeed in forex trading, we must use good money management and indicators, which we will be able to get maximum profits, we should not trade without indicators and only use guesses, because in a way that will lead us to play games. and Trade is one thing you must know well and that's when you trade something that you sometimes fear doing and all that is inside you is where you hear people say that you are your own enemy

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually if there is no mentality of learning from our mistake then its hard to servive in forex because in forex we must do mistake and there is very very high probabilty to do it again . so need to learn from our mistake and must be prepare ourselves to take loss also because its a part of forex and it must be happen if we trade . so with positiveness we must need to accpet our loss.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes to a certain extent you are right, there is no place of emotion on Forex, this is business, here you have some time to win and some time you will lose trades, but here I will say something very important, before you go to ride your trade I have to analyze the trade very well, because trading isn't always there, you have to set the right stop and pips, once you set the right stop, you can go up the trade to win it, I see everyone needs to see a pip, but as I try to win stop loose, if it stops loose it doesn't hit there must be a win, so always try to find stop losing and see the results

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    The trader need a mindset.the basic rules must be repeated every time.like do not forget stop loose and do not move your stop loose.and do not open position against the trend.and do not get angry when you loose but try to get a lesson from it and never forget and never repeat that mistake.when a trader has this kind of mindset in a short time he or she will be successful and get more profit.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the biggest enemy in foreign exchange business that stomps on ourselves because we all have fears and emotions that cause the trading process to be carried out will not run well and can even lead to losses if the emotions and fears of us still exist. therefore eliminate all negative thoughts and attitudes, and to think clearly and experience is the key to success in forex trading and we do good or bad according to our attitudes or mental abilities. We face losses in our trade, so we do not remain patient. We get angry and sad. We want to get revenge at once. The result is losing more money. This is our bad reaction as our own enemy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 322 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)