+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 305 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3041

Thread: Trading Gold.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    maybe gold will be tocuh on 1800 in the end of 2011 years.
    i get amazing profit last night, i get $40 just one night with $37 of my capital. i think this is my luck, but i think i must confident to use my strategy.
    mere khayal se gold 2000 tak touch kar jayega aane wale dino me
    gold ki movement bahut zada strong rehti hai aur isko predict karna thdoa mushkil ho jata hai
    isliye small traders ko gold se duur rehne ki salah di jati hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see on my mt4 chart, gold never go down trend in monthly time frame. gold have down trend only sometime.
    if we always buy on gold, is there a guarantee for us in the next time or next year gold will always up trend.
    but, it has large spread and very large movements. Do you see that the candle volume is more than 100 pips. If you want to trade in gold. I am sure that you will have to keep large funds to trade in gold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, i think indicator work in gold. i'm self trading in the gold with moving average and stocatis. you should to buy when signal already make a buy decison, and if signal make a sell decision, you close all your buy position and should not to make open positon again .
    There is also a gold trade without looking at the chart ...
    with the characteristic gold prices always go up, they always make a purchase ...
    even if prices fall, they make a purchase again ...

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, i think indicator work in gold. i'm self trading in the gold with moving average and stocatis. you should to buy when signal already make a buy decison, and if signal make a sell decision, you close all your buy position and should not to make open positon again .

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe gold will be tocuh on 1800 in the end of 2011 years.
    i get amazing profit last night, i get $40 just one night with $37 of my capital. i think this is my luck, but i think i must confident to use my strategy.

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold pear is very good and athantic pear because it up to economy and u can imagin that where will it goiing now that time. Mostly gold trend is up trend bt you can by in any situation.
    it really was trading gold for the long term will continue to rise, but if you OP incorrectly and capital as well as your money management is not good then you can be a big loss even MC.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold pear is very good and athantic pear because it up to economy and u can imagin that where will it goiing now that time. Mostly gold trend is up trend bt you can by in any situation.

Thanks
    i see on my mt4 chart, gold never go down trend in monthly time frame. gold have down trend only sometime.
    if we always buy on gold, is there a guarantee for us in the next time or next year gold will always up trend.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    Gold trading is not so easy, Indicators & EA don't work here.

The trend is always up when we consider long term like weekly chart, but we should buy it when it fall, now i am also looking for a fall and then i will buy.
    ohk so is gold always abt a long term trade?....so there is no indicator and always the trend is up then what do you guys use to reffer i mean the news or something to keep an eye over it?

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this topic was abt trading gold so can i ask for help from ppl who have traded it and also as to how they did it and also indicators and also any strategy tht have got..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 305 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)