+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 305 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3041

Thread: Trading Gold.

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this year you should be trading gold by following the direction of the trend, because I think the possibility gold can go down to $ 1500 - $ 1450. use good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times I decides to do gold trading again as it is going up and up and I think of buying gold but then I just see the fear that how much it has come up then it may go down too. so it is hard to decide for me so I think it is still better to stick with eur/usd for some time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    I think gold will be down to an area of about $ 1,500, so be careful who want to BUY gold unless you take just a few pips..
    gold 1400 tak bhi jha sakta hai
    iski aisi downward movement pehli baar hui hai
    lekin i think waha se fir ye uptrend me aa jayega 2050 tak

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I have never played in the gold, but from what I heard the price of gold continues to rise, and we only need to buy to get benefits.
    to trade with gold we need large capital and also it has large spread so newbies or small investor cant trade on gold because i have experience on trading gold..i had wiped out my money when traded with gold
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always love to trade with Gold and it never give me loss. If we buy the Gold on reasonable price and it must return that price that day and moves up to daily 30 to 50$. I always correctly analysis the Gold without any help.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Gold moves upward only and they have down trends for a short period only' we all know. now gold Price is hovering around 1650 and it will soon catch up its uptrend
    Are you certain that the gold was found the support and will soon turn up again?
    but the experts actually say that gold will continue to fall, even up to 1300 ...
    saw a sharp decline, I think it could happen to these short-term ...
    although long-term gold will always go up ...

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think gold will be down to an area of about $ 1,500, so be careful who want to BUY gold unless you take just a few pips..

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold moves upward only and they have down trends for a short period only' we all know. now gold Price is hovering around 1650 and it will soon catch up its uptrend
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes you are right yesterday gold par bahut jydaa selling pressure ta..
    but we can not say for monday market opening..may be we find little bit more selling pressure. enter with buy order but when its show up trend.
    The Gold is going down since it was high and this is the trend as of now with the crisis in the Europe.

But this is also due to the fact that it is paired in the USD so when the US dollar gets strong the Gold will become weak.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ketan, Instaforex is a broker that gives signals on all pairs including gold. It is accurate and it is located in their site at www.mt5.com.
    Go there and see things for yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 305 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)