+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 305 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3041

Thread: Trading Gold.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold trading is very risky nowadays. Everyone was expecting that gold will rise but it has fallen very badly. Most of my friend who were trading in gold have got MC just because most of them were expecting rebound of gold from 1800 range. I think the present price may be best for buying but still I don't know that I am right or wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    to trade with gold we need large capital and also it has large spread so newbies or small investor cant trade on gold because i have experience on trading gold..i had wiped out my money when traded with gold

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah...trading with gold has big risk..we need to consider many news and technical analysis..since i had many loss in gold..never made profit..so i advice to not to trade with less knowledge and experience

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me trading gold is the most difficult and most dangerous thing to do. For trading gold we need to have a lot of balance and at the same time we must have some experience in trading of gold because the movement in gold is very fast and rapid and we can blow our account very easily if we do a little carelessness in trading.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    hi ...
    does anybody here trading gold?
    as we all know that its trend of gold price is rising ...
    anyone can share here ...
    han jani main gold k sath trade kar raha houn or es k sath trade karna bahot he mushkil ha kioun es k value kafi unbalnce rehti hane main khud bhi kai dafa loss karwa chuka houn par ye bhi sach ha k es se profit bhi kafi ziyada hota ha

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Spread is not so high, gold ki price bojt speed sy oper nechy jati hy tu agr ap ki position theek hy, i mean k apki prejudgment theek hy k price ic side main move kry gi tu ap sirf kuch minutes main he boht acha profit bna lyty hen.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro. i wanna give u advise that leave the gold.
    before a month i trade in to that and was gone in loss but my luck was with me so i m here right now.
    it is so volatile and so much risk concern in to that better to do a simply trade in any without gold and earn more money.
    hope u don't mind it.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy tu indicators gold k chart main b kam krty hen jaisy k ap stochastic ko he dykh len jb ye over bought position main hota hy tu phr nechy aana start ho jata hy aur ici trah jb over sell position main ho tu oper aany lgta hy. Baki ye k mjy gold trading k bary main kuch zyada experience nahi hy bs thora boht hy.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya for earning lot of money in less amount of time trading with gold is benificial.but for trading with gold you will require high knowledge and experience because i think trading with indicators in gold will not be helpful

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in golds mean tradings in safe heaven because we know if market goes down then it will come up suddenly or after some time but if in currencies if market moves in any direction then it is difficult for the market to break the trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 305 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)