+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 305 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3041

Thread: Trading Gold.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    hi ...
    does anybody here trading gold?
    as we all know that its trend of gold price is rising ...
    anyone can share here ...
    I have never did trading in gold it is not good for low equity as it not happen always that only prices rices in gold some times it comes doon very fast that we may not be able to secure ours account then from margin call, if you have a good equity then go for trading in gold otherwise try to trade in currencies only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    Trading gold is the most beneficial and most risky job in forex trading. I avoid gold trading just because of large margin requirement and uncertainty in the price of gold. Whenever gold rises or fall its movement is so fast and sharp so its better to avoid trading in gold.
    I am agree with you. Trading with Gold is very risky but if you can trade well with Gold, it is possible to gain good amount of
    profits in forex. Spreads in Gold is too high numbers of spreads, it's about 100 pips so it will need high amount of capitals for
    trading with Gold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading gold is the most beneficial and most risky job in forex trading. I avoid gold trading just because of large margin requirement and uncertainty in the price of gold. Whenever gold rises or fall its movement is so fast and sharp so its better to avoid trading in gold.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    That's right. If you want to trade with Gold so you must prepare high amount of capital because the movement of pair in Gold
    could be 6000 pips in a day. If you didn't have high amount of capitals, it will be hard to gain profits and it's so risky to trade
    with Gold because your capital couldn't hold the movement.
    It's dangerous to use GOLD for trading but it can be so profitable if you can use GOLD as your pair well. It's not hard for GOLD
    to move 200 pips because each movement, it will take 10 pips. The spread is 100 pips, so you can lose high amount of pips
    when you're not ready to trade with GOLD.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    you are right. gold trading is very risky if we are newbie and just start our trading.
    gold having very quick and fast movement so need a hug capital also.
    but right time now its good time to buy gold.
    That's right. If you want to trade with Gold so you must prepare high amount of capital because the movement of pair in Gold
    could be 6000 pips in a day. If you didn't have high amount of capitals, it will be hard to gain profits and it's so risky to trade
    with Gold because your capital couldn't hold the movement.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading gold is seems very risky .when ever l m watching it is making very sharp moves.yes maybe it is in up trend but it is not always going up.and since the world economy is in a very critical stage so it can move any where any time.but with basic of the forex a trader can also trade with gold.since they have the same indicators and same charts.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do sometimes but in this last month i dont because the move of this pair are very slowly and they dont give us good profit well i think that safe heaven is good for us in case of crisis and the invest on it is very profitable

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    That's right. I am not ready to trade using GOLD because like you've said, GOLD has high spreads so it's hard enough to reach
    until profit condition. If you want to trade with GOLD so you must be ready to lose in high pips if there is losses in one transaction.
    It's very risky to trade with GOLD.
    I never tried to use Gold because I've read from some sources that it's too risky to use Gold as my pair
    if I still didn't have high amount of capitals because the spread is high amount and the movement in each
    movement is 10 pips. It's too risky for newbie traders like me.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is not always and now days although market is up so that`s indicates more buying but after some time it`ll bedown when there is sale and prices will go down so long term will be better on urrencies pair not at all gold, real estate is an good options to

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedHA View Post
    for me I didn't trade on gold before , I prefer trading on currencies because of the low spread compare to gold .also I think it's risky also to trade , is trend is very difficult to analyses .
    That's right. I am not ready to trade using GOLD because like you've said, GOLD has high spreads so it's hard enough to reach
    until profit condition. If you want to trade with GOLD so you must be ready to lose in high pips if there is losses in one transaction.
    It's very risky to trade with GOLD.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 305 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)