+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 305 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Gold.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its very true . although i am not trading gold but always keep looking it and its already historical high i think and going high and high and its really a problem risk also buy because it may turn opposite trend and risk to sell when going high and high ........
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-08)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai gold par trading karna main to kahunga dekho risky hota hai, consistently is par win kar pana mushkil hai, lekin haan aisa tabhi ho sakta hai jab humare pass mein trading ka sahi experience ho jata hai to hum is par trading kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-08)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry I never exchange gold or now, but heard from you, I have learned that it is a profitable trade, but sometimes it changes unexpectedly. I think I should go with my regular trade and learn more about this silver and gold trade. Until then thank you for your informative post, this is very helpful. gold trading is actually a very good and profitable business but most of us are thinking of buying gold .. but this is the stage now with full of confusion that gold can be lower .. the traders know very well that gold will rise today or tomorrow so they feel safe here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading is very profitable if you can continue it in a processed way. It's very risky, too. I have exchanged gold several times. But, I can not make a profit. So I left it. Now I am preparing myself for gold trading. Otherwise, it's very risky. In fact, did I not before trading for gold or minerals generally do not Alaft do not know why, although I know they are better than foreign currency, but will soon start to learn how the price movement of gold and what affects it is negative and positive .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

mejem (2018-03-28)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion, it is always better to buy gold then sell it. because of the uptrend gold movement most of the time and as I said earlier also the down trend is generally short. although people can also earn by selling gold but the best strategy will wait for a good signal after gold is moving downwards and entering a buy position. I think the gold trading is similar to forex trading in general, just different spreads and high enough daily ranges, but also requires substantial margins to trade in this gold. The economic news that affects the movement of gold is about the US economy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

patel (2018-03-26)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold trading is very profitable for those who have a lot of actual capital. but when you will think to make money faster by using gold then it is critical because the movement of gold is most of the time average and the range of up and down is more likely 20-40 $ every day on average but we see u big and down last year so if this happens once again and you can not tolerate losses and you have a weak strategy then there is nothing worthy to trade gold I have not gold trading, I have seen that investing in gold has become a current trend in many people because they consider it as a safe deposit. I do not know if it is good to trade gold and the other fact is that I am really happy with trading with currency.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade currency and my broker gives me an accurate signal. They also provide gold and silver signals. But the signal is roughly accurate and useful for currency trading. They are updated daily and are on the company's website as well. It's easy to read and accurate so it's best to do a job only in currency. Gold can rise up to 1000 pips a day so it requires a lot of trading capital and a very accurate analysis on behalf of traders and traders should be able to hold their trade for longer periods or in other words have to do long-term trading.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looking ahead to these characteristics I do not like gold trading and I think people use it to make a profit with gold or never trade with gold so be careful to trade with gold. that's true but I think there is broad dispersion and movement is very important. You see that the volume of candles is over 100 pips. So if you want to exchange gold. I'm sure you have to save a huge amount for gold trading. And make sure everything is easy.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For gold trading is very risky. so I just want to say that if you are a perfect trader then just go for gold trading if not. because the gold prize touched the sky so that would be a big mistake gold trading. and in trading you can not survive until gold more than 24 hours. I like the currency because the economic news and I try to trade depends on the news but I think for gold there is little chance of news and already there is very high then maybe it will change trend before I do not trade this gold but now getting interested from forum discussion

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've tried gold before with my little capital but I lost all my balance. I think if you want to trade gold then you need big capital because gold is moving too high then other currencies So very risky with small capital. well you can make a lot of profits with gold but the trend is so unexpected You will never know when to delete your account so that when every gold trading you make sure you analyze it correctly

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

cilor (2018-03-15), mumtay (2018-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 305 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)