+ Reply to Thread
Page 749 of 794 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 747 748 749 750 751 759 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,490 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its all depends on one passion. If one is dedicated to make success in forex market, then he will not quit it no matter what happens. And if anyone here is for time pass or to make some quick money then he will leave forex upon not getting success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji forex kafi addictive hay, agar koi serious banda iss may shaamil ho jaey to phir wo iss ko seekhnay ki bohot koshish kerta hay or iss doraan loss bhi hota hay. laykin jab seekh jao to phir kamae hi kamae hoti hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chetan View Post
    Repetitive mistakes is the main cause of failure in forex trading. I myself repeating the same mistakes of using very high lot size and don't know why I can't overcome this problem of mine. Still I will try my best not to repeat this mistake next month.
    I think you should know the risk with demo account first to use certain lot size and leverage with certain amount of capitals. If you've
    tried to trade in demo account, then you will know the risk and the chance so you can make better consideration to trade with same
    setting.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yehi hota hay, start may bhi banda iss hope per trading ko nae choor pata kay shaeed aik din may acha trader ban jaonga, or jab achi kamae start ho jaey phir to iss ko choornay ka koi bhi nae seekhta. isi liay ye forex trading aik nashay ki tarah ban jaati hay.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Repetitive mistakes is the main cause of failure in forex trading. I myself repeating the same mistakes of using very high lot size and don't know why I can't overcome this problem of mine. Still I will try my best not to repeat this mistake next month.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    mayray sath bhi yehi malsa hay, forex may aa to gia hoon laykin iss ko choornay ka dil nae kerta. ye aik bohot hi addicting cheez hay jiss ko aik baar iss may profit ka chaska lag jaey to phir iss ko mushkil say hi choor pata hay.

Thanks
    forex aik addiction ki tarah hoti hay khaas ker on logon kay liay jo start may iss say kuch hi dino may kafi ziada kama lain, phir on ko forex trading ka chaska lag jaata hay or wo iss ko choor nae patay or loss honay per bhi iss ko jari rakhtay hain, isi umeed per kay wo kamana start ho jaeengay.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    aapne bahut hi ache se mention kiya hai forex ke bare me
    forex me agar trader ko profit hota hai to wo aur kamane ki koshish karta hai isliye forex ko join rakhta hai aur agar loss ho jata hai to is wajah se nahi chota kyunki wo forex se paisa reciover karne ka sochta hai

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Things you must know in Forex, this market is too large and we can control it from day one must have to have us experience and knowledge in this market, either technical analysis or fundamental analysis or other of us to the technical indicators so you know how to achieve profits easily in the market for this reason

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by riskfx2012 View Post
    you can easily join Foreign exchange and very difficult to leave. it is because there's excitement in Foreign exchange to earn increasingly more profit Foreign exchange. you will find chances to generate money as well as our intelligence and through our luck. so deep within their heart no a person's really desires to leave Foreign exchange.
    forex is a very exciting for me. because we can do analysis to operate this business.
    thus the possibility to win we can zoom in with the analysis and risk management.
    so it's not a gamble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 749 of 794 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 747 748 749 750 751 759 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)