+ Reply to Thread
Page 747 of 794 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 745 746 747 748 749 757 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,470 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is also addiction for me... when u joined the forex u dont even imagine than forex will be part of ur life once..coz forex gives us more than our imagination..so for me its hard to leave now..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel that forex can lead to addiction is true. wake up every morning, I feel something is missing in me if it has not opened the chart. and this I do every morning, throughout the month and year ... even on Saturday and Sunday, I'm also open-chart just to try new strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have more reason to join...and most of has only one motto to earn extra income..some member makes loss although they dont leave forex ..and hope for doing better next time...due to this mentality we stuck to forex..and never want to leave forex

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah agree with you..normal setbacks is the part of business life..a good trader is one who never frustrated with this ,,and face the all situations..patience and enthusiasm towards forex trading makes trader sucessfull..

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course its true and forever because who joined forex trading market they know well about that if he loses all his deposite they have to chance another day to recover it then maximum newbie thought that its a quick way to become a rich so my question is that why they leave this business? in that reason they do not leave this business and hope for the future they will overcome one day.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say forex is an addiction and people who join this filed can not easily leave it.

Do you believe......?
    I believe in it. I was also hard to leave this forex business, and I have no plans to leave this forex business. because I think forex is a very exciting profession. although I often get a loss, but I still love the forex. because I believe to be successful in forex business the first thing we do is love the forex.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very easy way to be achieve your dream with forex trading profit, so its very easy to earn the money, but need to be get the forex trading education and invest the less capital to get the profit.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss are common in every trade but if their is regular loss in the trade then you should be alert and carefull. you should first stop your trade and should make new strategy and should practice your trade in demo account . demo account will help you in increasing your knowledge of forex and you can trade again in forex.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    maybe yes and maybe not...but i ever leaved this business for several months after i got big losing and i felt down for it until i read again about something and met my friend, then i back to this business again and until now, i am feeling good
    For me, it's not hard to leave forex business. If you didn't think that forex is profitable, I am sure if you'll leave it soon.
    Like another business, people will look their performance during that business. But that was right if it's easy to join in forex
    trading because there is no need special requirement.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe yes and maybe not...but i ever leaved this business for several months after i got big losing and i felt down for it until i read again about something and met my friend, then i back to this business again and until now, i am feeling good
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 747 of 794 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 745 746 747 748 749 757 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)