+ Reply to Thread
Page 718 of 794 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 728 768 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Junior Member irena_xcn is an unknown quantity at this point irena_xcn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I read different materials on forex, I do think that for some it is an addiction. The idea that in the changing environment of the markets you can win a lot in the next minute is very dangerous I think. You need to put a lot more in forex, timee, thinking,learning, in order to succeed in the long run

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ka sabse bada faya yahi hai ki isme bahut hi kam investmnt se traders trading shuru kar skate hai
    maien apni trading sirf 50$ se shuru kari thi..aur itne hi invesment se bahut zada profit kamaya ja sakta hai agar trading thik se kari jaye
    issi wajah se forex ko join karna bahut hi aasan ai lekin isse duur jana bahut hi mushkil hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me har trader paisa kamane ke liye hi aata hai lekin zadatar trader loss me chale jate hai
    trader ke loss ka karan khud trader hi hota hai kyunki usko market ki samjh nahi hoti aur wo bina knowledge aur kharab strategy se trading karta hai jiski wajah se usse bahut loss hota hai

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    Forex is a business that is easy to learn and occupied by anyone. and if the person has managed to learn the fores of properly, usually the person will feel addicted and it will be difficult if told to stop running the business. Because these business provide a challenge to us, and usually if we have managed to conquer it, we'll be hooked.
    That was right if forex business is easy to learn by anyone because that was easy to find out information about forex for now.
    It's possible to find out from online (websites, e-books, blogs, forums, etc) and offline (books, seminar, private learning, etc).
    There are a lot of sources so it's easy to join in forex.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbmsingh View Post
    every time in the forex trading the excitment to see market is up and down. make triggedy to money management. if you get profit then there is not way to leave the forex trading
    Yeh taste of profit will be biggest motivation, a few profitable trade can show you trailer of the opportunities peeking from the forex market and that will not let you go away.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business that is easy to learn and occupied by anyone. and if the person has managed to learn the fores of properly, usually the person will feel addicted and it will be difficult if told to stop running the business. Because these business provide a challenge to us, and usually if we have managed to conquer it, we'll be hooked.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Addiction to anything is not good as it makes you used to it or you can not live without it. So addiction of anything is bad and be it forex. A trader finds it hard to leave forex as he has spend all his efforts and money and when he looses he tries to recover his money back and he does not quit until then.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the reason I have not invested from my pocket and relying upon the forum bonuses. I am getting a net profit from last one year, so I am not thinking to leave forex at this stage and even if I decide to leave, I will not regret of my loss.

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say forex is an addiction and people who join this filed can not easily leave it.

Do you believe......?
    I think its true. Its very easy to join forex but very hard to leave it. When I was a beginner I gave it a try with a demo account easily but now I can't think to leave the forex easily. In a word now I can't leave without it.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the major reason why it becomes difficult for traders to leave these markets as by the time they have lost a lot of investments or huge money and they want to recover them if not make profits and it makes it difficult for them to quit these markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 718 of 794 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 728 768 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)