+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 794 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you said very well and i agree with you to it is easy to join and hard to leave because if you are come here and start working then you earn some profit from here and you think it is the right place for earning so you have not leave it and you coontinouisly work on this forum and earn from here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-08-31), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's true, I will never leave the forex market. This is a great opportunity for me to make a profit. Having no fixed time to trade because it helped me to take it as a part-time job. Without this I can't join the forex market. I want to never get out of the forex market.
    Those who are positive and know the potential of this business will never leave this business despite various setbacks. Failure is only a test of patience and willingness. If he continues to get good experience and applies it in his trade, obviously he will increase with every trade. And finally success will come in its way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not like that. Companies cannot become addicted. Some people enter forex and after losing, they immediately stop.
    but there are still some people who continue to struggle to make a profit even if they suffer losses. So it's called determination and not addiction. Everyone goes into forex with the idea of making big profits, but when they lose capital they will be in a situation to get back at least capital so they continue to trade. So it's hard to go.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who lose a lot of money in these markets want to quit these markets but it becomes increasingly difficult for them to do so when they try to recover their lost money by trading in these markets if they do not make more profits. This is the reason. it becomes difficult for traders to stop from these markets.
    Any addiction is not good because it makes you familiar or you cannot live without it. So whatever addiction is bad and good forex. A trader finds it difficult to leave forex because he has spent all his effort and money and when he loses he tries to recover his money and he doesn't stop until then.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Recurring errors are the main cause of failure in forex trading. I myself repeated the same mistake in using a very high lot size and did not know why I could not solve this problem. Still, I will try my best not to repeat this mistake next month. and I believe that. because people know that there is no other way better than forex. and they also believe that if someone can make money, he can do it too. the only thing that matters is that he can't risk all of his items for forex. it's better to focus on a demo account until it makes it sure it can make money.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    You are right it always very easy to joined and hard to leave because after joining this business we realize that yes forex business is better then other online earning business and gives a good opportunity for good earnings so how can we think to leave this business, never .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's easy to join in forex trading. many of them think this trade is very profitable. but they are wrong, because many traders are destroyed in forex trading. maybe we will not leave this forex trade, if we can get a profit. and thinking when addicted to passion, it's really good. but many traders become addicted because we are greedy and hope the lost money will come back again. don't think like that, because it's really poor for traders. You must learn from any mistakes, when you lose we can evaluate them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. Everyone goes into forex with the idea of generating big profits, but when they lose capital they will be in a situation to get back at least capital so they keep on trading. So it's hard to leave. and forex is such a big mystery but some of them will open it and then take some benefit from it. so when they try to open this then they will face some conditions and get them down for some time but they will always come back and try again after doing an evaluation for their system ... so that's true if someone would say its easy to join and it's hard to leave, because they know there are many things they can take after passing them all

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,450 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is such types of platform where you can join easily but cant leave it easily. we know that forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world. And day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world, i see people who join with forex then they cant leave it anyway who get knowledge about Forex trading properly.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), IFXX (2018-08-01), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro do not worry even i lost a lot in the trade of having a patient and you make a profit at some point or another ... i also can not get time for other things i just sit infront of pc with open trading terminal and others from learinng from the forum .. and now very difficult for me to leave and It is very difficult to get out of the forex market. and not joining easily is so difficult. very difficult to join and very difficult to leave forex. It is impossible to leave forex. I can not leave it and I can not forget forex for a moment. I am addicted to it. I do not know when it will give me an advantage with my request. I also live with him. even though it is a great business and all traders understand more about it like me. Maybe for this reason we can not leave this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 794 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)