+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 794 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an international currency business. many people join here regularly, but when they get here more opportunities to make money easily then they will never leave this place. because they are addicted to love of foreign exchange and easily get it. and after we join this bizniz we will never want to leave it ... because when we experience trading, we know the real situation and conditions in the market, we will think that we will be able to earn a good income from forex !! The money that keeps us from staying at this bizniz and always tries to do the best for success !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

kuda (2019-05-30)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even the loudest dress haters must admit: Nothing is easier to use and pack than a reliable and stylish dress. Dressing up or down, the right dress on the fabric and the right colors change from day to night with just a change of accessories and (while waiting for a swing in the weather throughout the day) several strategic layers. Here are five choices of our travel dresses for every Travelista out there! and forex is easy when viewed in terms of simplicity but if we assess the knowledge concerned, it seems to me that it still doesn't match forex trading, because science is still very far away, but can be cultivated by continuing to learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi forex ko join karne asan hai or renhana boath mushkil hai us leay huam forex ma sahi work bhe hum trading ma kar aga tak bhar sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum forex ma kama sakhta hai

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear friend main aapki baat say agree karta hun kay forex trading ko join karna to bhut easy hai magr forex trading ko leave karna bhut hi mushkil kam hai kyun kay jo log forex trading ko join kar laytay hain wo forex trading ko enjoy kartay hain our phr un logo kay leya forex trading ko leave karna bhut hi hard ho jata hai,

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I remember the days when I joined forex but I never thought of leaving forex because I had lost many things many times but I still tried to stay in this market and after years of hard work it seemed possible to me because I have learned from my past mistakes and I am sure I can succeed in this market and I can get profit without taking a lot of risks. [Reply]...

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's true that Forex is addictive and it's easy to join this trade and it's difficult to go because someone works really hard doing all the studies and analysis and forming a trading strategy and then training hard on a demo account and sometimes things don't work properly for the traders and they suffered huge losses and they tried and tried and most of them stopped but it was very difficult to get out of this trade. and you have to work continuously, you have to say goodbye to sleep, every time you have to be active and try to make it, whenever you meet forex, you feel pain, but that pain makes you strong, learns about everything you try to do with a new style, style that you make and then see how good you are.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if as a professional trade, our capital is strong and we have good analysis, we can easily get 20% of this capital which is sufficient for professional traders. but it should reward a better risk than our capital. and it depends on a trader / capital 20% is enough income or not for capital low 20 percent profit is not enough but for good and healthy capital we easily enjoy 20% income. and that's possible and I even made 400% in two months but even though my greed lost without closing it but you have to have good skills to produce 20% every month and you have to maintain good money management and you don't have to take a lot of risks

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people say Forex is addictive and people who join this application cannot easily leave it. This is a fact dear, you believe it or not but most traders lose here and they still haven't left forex. They are called forex servants because they offer their time and money to serve Forex. and the forex market is easy to do especially if you only trade on a demo account. You will be hooked because you can get a good profit on your demo. However, when you trade on the market directly and experience real losses and profits, addiction increases. It's hard to go when you know you can get rich in this market.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jab bnday ko foerex main expernce ho jata hai toh bndauy ko koi b kam mushkil nhi lagata hai kun ka jab bnda is main matur yani bnday min expernc aa jay toh bnda is main klazmi kamayb hota hai

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    There are lot of traders who are struggling in forex trading but they are still not able to earn any money out of forex market. They are loosing for years but they are still trading.*

Why they are not quieting? Are they trading with hope of success or they are just addicted of trading, and they can not leave this market just because of their addiction.*

I am also one of the forex lovers and i can,t wait for Monday when it is Saturday and Sunday, But i would not be trading in the market if i have not been making profits.

Why the losers are not quitting ? because of forex love or forex addiction? or is it really true that Forex is*"Easy to join and Hard to Leave".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 794 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)