+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 476 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4757

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Senior Member mkbs766 is an unknown quantity at this point mkbs766's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex main himmat se zyada commitment ki zrurat hoti hai kyunke commitment ap ko zyada se zyada seekhnay k liay aor forex trading k liay motivate krti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member irfan31 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Zahri si bat hai is main apko apny ap ko control karna ana chahye aur ya tab hi posible hai jb ap main himmat hogi ni to phr ya bht mushkil kam hai kyun kay apny ap ko rokna itna asan nhi hota.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its very important to have courage while trading.IF yoyu are in fear then you will not bale to crack teh difficult situations in the forex.Have some confidence that will lead you to the path of the success

Senior Member India Bangsat is an unknown quantity at this point India Bangsat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    FOrex me himmat nehi forex me knowledge chahiye. ek darpok admi agar forex thik se sikhe to wo gainer he. aur forex me himmat aur dil ka kuch kam nehi. bass knowledge hi sab he.
    aur dil ka ispe koi kam nehi, dil kisi aur jagah lagta he.
    I think we definitely need both the courage and determination to become a successful trader in the Forex market. Since this is the ability for a short time and we have to think. Longers perspective on it is called like that alone will give us the correct result. Thank you.

Senior Member brain4x is an unknown quantity at this point brain4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you need a bit of your courage to trade. Because everytime you enter you are risking your capital. You need courage to put that capital at risk at the right time i.e. when opportunity comes you need to enter the trade without hesitation else you will lose the opportunity.

Banned Tanzil is an unknown quantity at this point Tanzil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any time its hazardous and then in the sme period its gratifying likewise and we have to vast know-how to obtain compensate. in fact divorce lawyers atlanta company generally there need to have studying and if there is much less studying and then its tricky to get successful and i'm sure forex is additionally identical right here studying need to have an increasing number of.

Banned Mohit is on a distinguished road Mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading brokerage services, some deviation of your order, the price will not be ready for you. Typically, the number of brokers in the game, volatility increases, and every time a message is received.

Senior Member max8810 is an unknown quantity at this point max8810's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello sir, I thing rsking mony is a very very himat wala kam. So himat to chahia he or asal man forex himat walon ka he kam ha. is kam man darny walon or lalchi logon ka koi kam nai ha jo sirf kam k sath he nai bal k apny sath b chiting karty han.So I have already said brave people do forex. q k kabi b koi b good news markit ko change kar sakte ha.............

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han forex trading mein achi earning ka lia expernce ka sath sath himat ka huna b lazmi ha ager ap ka pass ya dono cheeze ho ge to ap forextrading me achi earning kar sakte hai kun ka forex name hi himat ka ha ager ap me himat ni ha to ap ache trader nahi ban sakte.

Senior Member Ahsang is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me himmat ke sath sath knowledge or experience ki bhi zrorat hoti hai agar ap ke pass ye sab kuch mojud hai to aap forex trading se acha income kama sakte hen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 476 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 474 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)