के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 374 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member james is on a distinguished road james's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    84.05 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Kuch log kahty hain kay aap kay pass jitna knowledge ho ga aap utnay kaamyaab hon gay forex main. Kuch logon ka kehna hay kay forex trading main himat waly aur dil waly log hi kaamyaab hotay hain.

Kia knowledge kay saath himat bhi zaroori hay forex trading main ?
    aree bhai himat to chiye uske saat knowledge be hona chaiye to gain agar proper analyse nahi kiya to dar to ayega.... agar dar hai to trade karneka point he nahi hai

2. Contests
    Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,104 Times in 282 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    forex mein sirf tez dimag chahiye aur strategy chahiye.....himmat ka kuch bhi lena dena nahi hai..........agar thik se trade kare toh koi 10th pass baccha bhi forex mein sitare tod sakta hai
    bhai mere forex me himmat chahiye pehle investment karne ki, lagte hai tum sirf bonus me khelte ho isliye tumko maluum nahi investment kya hota hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,104 Times in 282 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    aree bhai himat to chiye uske saat knowledge be hona chaiye to gain agar proper analyse nahi kiya to dar to ayega.... agar dar hai to trade karneka point he nahi hai
    pehle himmat chahiye forex to join karna ki uske bad knowledge chahiye kuch pasia kama ke liye, isliye sab kuch manta hai forex market me , ye assan business nahi hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member Ganesh is on a distinguished road Ganesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    106.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    bhai mere forex me himmat chahiye pehle investment karne ki, lagte hai tum sirf bonus me khelte ho isliye tumko maluum nahi investment kya hota hai
    well mod m into forex since 2-3 months now so i cant be tht investing guy for sure and yeah you r rit tht i had started off with bonuses , yep i did, and the reason is also tht m not the tiger tht you guys are coz u in it since years now
    Rock On

Member gosians is on a distinguished road gosians's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    333.37 USD
    Thanks
    Mery khyal sy himmat tu boht zarori hy forex trading main, as we all know that forex trading is very risky business and we can lose our whole capital in just minutes so hmary pass loss ko bear krny ki himmat honi chahye aur loss k bad dobara trading krny ki b himmat honi chahye.

Member Ganesh is on a distinguished road Ganesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    106.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    ha himmar manti hai kyunki forex is very risky business and no tom and jerry can do forex market and can win money, it is very risky businessa
    well i cant say about tom and jerry but sure even the smartest old trader who is well experienced trade's with lot's of guts to face what may come ahead of him, he is always ready for loss coz even if he is very knowledged he knows that the market is very unpredictable so he has to be ready atleast for a small loss.
    Rock On

Banned waheedpcc will become famous soon enough waheedpcc's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    176.30 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    ha himmar manti hai kyunki forex is very risky business and no tom and jerry can do forex market and can win money, it is very risky businessa
    kia ap ne kabhi is baat per goor kia ha k ager ye itna he risky business ha to is ka volume kuin increaseota ja raha ha is ki ak he waja ha or wo ha profit so i think we should focus on it

Member realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    551.22 USD
    Thanks
    Yes one needs to have courage first to start trading in this market and courage to invest , take risks and then make money.Apart from all the hard work and knowledge a trader needs to have courage to trade and control his emotions such as fear.

Member gosians is on a distinguished road gosians's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    333.37 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    kia ap ne kabhi is baat per goor kia ha k ager ye itna he risky business ha to is ka volume kuin increaseota ja raha ha is ki ak he waja ha or wo ha profit so i think we should focus on it
    Ye bat such hy k forex traders main roz baroz izafa ho raha hy but is haqiqat sy b inkar nhi kea ja skta k forex trading boht risky business hy so ic business ko krny k lye himmat aur hosla b chahye, boht sary new traders sirf phly big loss k bad he chor dyty hen.

11. Huracan
    Junior Member Trader is an unknown quantity at this point Trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.30 USD
    Thanks
    Its not able having himmat, it about having the right selection. We are not in a war or something, forex is a game which that person wins who chooses or have mostly the profitable trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 374 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast