+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 476 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g bilkul himmat ka es business ma buhat hi zaida important role hota hay bhaiya g ,agar ap es business ma himmat ksath kaam nh karty hay tu ap kabi bi es business ma agy tak nh ja sakty hay I think hamay himat to chiya to loss of profit ko pardasht karnay k liya chiya aur himt chiya loss ko bartdasht krnay ki aur himat ciya trade mian invest krnay ki thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

kembung (2020-07-11)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i am agree along with u. I think just large knowledge and expertise is actually not accessible if u tend to be not confidence or even take the actual risk. so if all of us wanna good trader all of us ought to take the actual minimal risk on trading. for that cause u have to a lot of logical. han g bilkul himmat ka es business ma buhat hi zaida important role hota hay bhaiya g ,agar ap es business ma himmat ksath kaam nh karty hay tu ap kabi bi es business ma agy tak nh ja sakty hay .:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

kembung (2020-07-11)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me himmat bohot he jarury hota hay. himmat ki bina aap Forex me jyada der tak tik nahi paogi. himmat ki wajayse hum sahi time pe sahi fesla nahi kar sakte hay or natija loss he hota hay. so Forex me knowledge or experiences to chahiyei uske sath me himmat bhe ahem vumikaye palan karta hay. Ha ye baat sahi hai ki forex me himmat ki zaroorat hoti hai ....agar fear se trade karoge, agr confidence nahi hoga to loss hone k chances badha jate hai . Example : agar aapne koi trade kiya uska sl bhi set kiya hai ...but thora trade loss me jata hai aur aap jaldi close kar lete ho loss me hi to yahi fear huaa... Fear se loss hi hota hai. sp trade karne k liye aur himmat chahiye.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are not brave ,it will be not possible to tackle the tough situations arising in the Forex market .Traders shouldn't get nervous and keep their head cool - just face any situations with braveness and positive attitude to be a successful trader.The Trading market always rewards such people who are really brave and have strong will . yes every work demands hard work. Forex is also like same business. if you work hard in your real business then why not want in forex. Forex it best and give you more than that

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jahan pay pasiay involve hotay hain ro wo bhi forex jaisai risky jagah to hamain is main buhat himmat kaysath is main trade karna parti hay q kay is main loss honay kay buhat chances hain . Lakin agar apa is main sahee analyse kar kay trade karian gay to hamain is main loss buhat kam hoga Yes think which if a trader need to end up being a good trader after that himmat is actually very important part of this particular market as a result of this really is very risky market right listed below trader could get big loss any kind of time for that cause i think just about almost most of trader have to have himmat on this particular market during trade.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jahan pay pasiay involve hotay hain ro wo bhi forex jaisai risky jagah to hamain is main buhat himmat kaysath is main trade karna parti hay q kay is main loss honay kay buhat chances hain . Lakin agar apa is main sahee analyse kar kay trade karian gay to hamain is main loss buhat kam hoga Yes think which if a trader need to end up being a good trader after that himmat is actually very important part of this particular market as a result of this really is very risky market right listed below trader could get big loss any kind of time for that cause i think just about almost most of trader have to have himmat on this particular market during trade.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear I really consider that forex is a business that offers a very attractive advantages, but also at high risk for a loss. actually between profit and risk is balanced, but it depends on the selected usage. the greater the benefits to be achieved, using most of the capital, the higher the risk that he chanced to lose capital. You do not need any kind of power to trade in the forex market. But you need to have a good knowledge as well as you must be fear less in order to take the right opportunities. You can say that you need courage in forex trading to some extent but with good knowledge and experience, you will learn all about trading ****ually

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah my dear.........Mybe that We need both Courage as well as determination for the successfuly in the Forex. This is the ability that will comes to only with time and we have to think on a longers termed perspectives as that alone will gives us the true results that we need from the business of the Forex Markets ! You do not need any kind of power to trade in the forex market. But you need to have a good knowledge as well as you must be fear less in order to take the right opportunities. You can say that you need courage in forex trading to some extent but with good knowledge and experience, you will learn all about trading ****ually

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a trader main yeh samajhta hon k app ko trading main himmat say ziada study ki zaroorat hai agar app ki study hogi to app achay tareekay say trade kar saktay hain or jab app iss study walay achay tareekay say trade krain gay to app ko himat khud hi mill jye gi kyoun k app ko khud par yakeen hoga k app nay jo trade ki hai wo har lehaaz say theek hai. for forex trading knowledge is a more important criteria to survive in forex market. if we enriched our knowledge more then our confidence level will goes up. without proper knowledge we can not lead our trade in forex market for long time.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in trading forex I also do think there is need of courage in the forex we need forex knowledge and also aome himat also. But knowlege is must. If we know all forex techniques and forex strategies than we need himat for earning profit in forex trading. yes, of course actually it is obvious that when its risky then at the sme time its rewarding also and we need to vast knowledge to get reward actually in every business there need learning. Forex is very risky business and no tom and jerry can do forex market and can win money it is very risky business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 476 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)