+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 476 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 4757

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,253 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The sound is good at all i have to say that there is no need of Such a word like ( himath ) in forex you need only one and basic thing is that trading experience
    may lead you to the peak of huge success and i don't think there is nothing here in the forex without trading experience you can not win even a single position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-08-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-17), QamarXulqi (2018-08-17), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (6)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko himmat bhi khud se banana he hota hai,esme trader ke paas sahi himmat hoga to he wo market me kaam kar saknga,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se dhyaan dega aur sabb khud samajhkar chalenga to he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ke paas confidence hona chahioye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17), QamarXulqi (2018-08-17)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mien himat se ziada knowledge or experience ki zarorat he.kiunke forex aik risky business he.is mien just wohi kamyab he Jo forex mien expert he.mare khial mien himat se ziada skills,knowledge or experience ki zarorat he.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SHEIKHANSARI460 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17), Unregistered (4)

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not too difficult ... if you trade with fundamental analysis and technical analysis and adjust to your trading system with good air, so you reach your goals, but if you avoid the rules and you graduate, you will only lose correctly !! and I want to add that the forex market is a game of emotion, so not to emphasize your emotions, you need to do a good forex market analysis, and you need a trading strategy with confidence, and try to have a lot of experience in this field, for what is not easy for all of us to get good profits !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to interupted For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17)

Member oray is on a distinguished road oray's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the shaft is at the risk of wrecking a very nice article Brian. In addition to the biblical jinn and Anne Jr. Walon Ka Yao Waco, a high level diving horror or racing utah. That's a sign. Ka comes Chahyie Yao O Hydrates forcing the Exchange State. This is an adventure to improve the description of sinners. The main body of the dog industry Sari Sakti reported that the last fish tested by the two Governments was rejected. and the main forex trade meray khiyal says himmat zaror chayie koun kay forex trading aik riski buinees hay meray khiyal main so ap kay fitting knowledge hay aur himmat ni hay tu meray khiyal main trade ap laganay say daray gay to ap ka paas himmat aur knowledge hay tu ap bagair kair dar kay trade kay achi game get benefits kar saktay hain.forex trading ko karnay kay liye ap kay paas himmat ka hona bohat zarori hay.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to oray For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of money from him because I have a lot of money in my life, and I do not know how to make a profit, and I have also learned that I am happy that I will not be able to come to Hoga but I do not want to do it but I do not know how to do it. If you want to know more about how much money you have received, then you have to pay a fee for the same reason as you would like to go to KYN khm for a long time or at least stay away from Dobara because you have a lot of money for a long time. I have never been in a hurry to go to the hospital where I was able to go to the hospital where he had been hanging from a car, but he did not even know how to use a car or a woman in a hospital or in a hospital.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is that we need Courage as well as determination to succeed in Forex. This is an ability that will come only with time and we have to think on a perspective called long term because that alone will give us the real results we need from the Forex Market business! and you have endured the loss of your money in forex trading because it is a very risky business and you can lose your money at any time and if you learn to trade forex well then you can save your money.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, both knowledge and courage are both very important for forex trading. only one thing is not suitable for forex trading. If a trader has knowledge but he can not take rish then he can not succeed so both are very important. and 100% sure to say that forex takes courage. If someone does not show courage then how can he make a bold move? It burns that one moldy dare to demand a decision because of differentiated decision making in forex. Better assertiveness can be exclusive to prefabricated if someone has noesis and undergoes trading

16. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm of the opinion, that Free Forex Online Risk is a very good question. I think Forex is the best and most popular trading system in world trade. I think the online Forex trading system is really risky of free trade in world trade. and I find with intent If you keep not trusting when trading next to you will not be able to profit big profits so if you conceive to gain confidence beside you must contain pair analysis with your goal to trade. As you analyze the next clip, you can trade in the right direction to get a good profile

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are interested in using a brochure or if you want to use it, you can make it easy for you to travel. The forex trading system has a high level of interest, but it is not easy to save your money. It does not affect the exchange of money because of which it is being used for trading in Forex trading. I do not say that I have been able to say that I am able to do the same thing, but I do not know how many things I have been able to say, but I do not know what I am doing here, I am a person, I am a person, I am a kerugian and I am a teacher of God. I do not know where to go, I have been talking to him because I am

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 476 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)