+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 476 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mental strength is needed during forex trading. Because every day we have to work together using risky agreements. So we really need to overcome these risk factors. But too much of the risk absorbed may be the cause of loss of guarantees as a result of greed or mental stress. So the best plan is to take balance management. and it is very important to have the courage to trade in times of fear, some time with all the knowledge and experience that we have, we still need to face our fears and conquer them to trade successfully

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, you must have courage in Forex in an effort to see your trade in losses as well. When you have the courage to find trade in losses then you can see your trade in profit too. Try to have patience and you can then become the actual winner in the forex market and there is no truly rong forex I ek cowad man b if you have knowledge of forex trading then it will succeed in your business so that my forex why is it because of the fact that you don't have the right knowledge or the hard work to do it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are those who want to learn in case there is a lack of learning, it is tiring to start being successful and I think forex is the same here learning to want additional and additional and requires a large amount of courage to enter this market. It takes courage to speculate about money in a risky market and after that trading really understands that you might lose money at the beginning. and we really need to think connected to a longer perspective because only that can offer us tangible results that we both want directly from the Forex business so when all of them will work in this type of study and analysis the results are higher.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are those who want to learn in case there is a lack of learning, it is tiring to start being successful and I think forex is the same here learning to want additional and additional and requires a large amount of courage to enter this market. It takes courage to speculate about money in a risky market and after that trading really understands that you might lose money at the beginning. and that is the thing that makes you patient in trade and saves you from emotions and greed so here you need something like this that makes your mind satisfied and makes your mind calm

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want to say that I do not have the name of this word because I do not want to say that you have to apologize for the fact that I am sorry for being a victim of my life or I am a big business man. apko himat dikhana ho gi or forex me b him zaarat ki ke ke ke liye aparke ke apne aur apne ah aur apne ah aur apne ah aur apne bhi aur apne bhi aapne hai aur hai apne hai aur pachi gi aur i wanna to say that the forex me money invested that it does not matter! !! But it does not make sense for the knowledge that you have experienced as a result, or if you have experience in a demo account, then you will not be able to give it a new name.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my purpose, reading Himmat is also needed but the most important vital problem is knowledge about trading, which means you will definitely be able to play, how you will be able to use graphics, how you will be able to use indicators and signals. If you may experience a loss, then you will certainly learn from mistakes. this will only happen if you get himmat. and Forex is somehow a risky business, so you have to take the risk here and you must have a strong heart to pay the loss too. So, the memat tu waqae, I am chaheyai, so that the baray satah parah will be a trade parade for the people

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my purpose, reading Himmat is also needed but the most important vital problem is knowledge about trading, which means you will definitely be able to play, how you will be able to use graphics, how you will be able to use indicators and signals. If you may experience a loss, then you will certainly learn from mistakes. this will only happen if you get himmat. and Forex is somehow a risky business, so you have to take the risk here and you must have a strong heart to pay the loss too. So, the memat tu waqae, I am chaheyai, so that the baray satah parah will be a trade parade for the people.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sayang keberuntungan atau pengalaman k baad himmat ki b zaroorat hai If we talk about something that has happened in the syllabus, then we have to use it as a result of the problem. If you have not been able to translate the phrase into a language or phrase, then it is important that you translate it into two different languages. If you have any questions about KHUDA, you will be asked to comment on that page. I do not want to talk about it

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    get off track as needed ... while not sure no one will trade profitably ... because you can constantly worry that you visit losing money or its value can reverse and reduce your profits ... this way you will never trade with right .. forex is that the wildest market ... and also to defeat this market you also really have to be fast, smart and brave and when it is risky then for small time it is also useful and then we have to be forced to broad knowledge to find gifts . really in every business there wants to learn and if there is less learning then it is more difficult to be successful and I think forex is also the same here learning to want lots and lots.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    get off track as needed ... while not sure no one will trade profitably ... because you can constantly worry that you visit losing money or its value can reverse and reduce your profits ... this way you will never trade with right .. forex is that wildest market ... and also to defeat this market you also really have to be fast, smart and brave ... and the male forex ham jab invests in hain or trades kerty hain to hamain loss ho jay to re-invest kerny k ley hamain himmat buhat kerni perti hi or ager fortunately hota jay to ham huh hi happy hoty hain is ley himmat bi kerni perti hi forex man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 476 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)