+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 312 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Senior Member borle is an unknown quantity at this point borle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental and technical both are important in ther forex..while most of the forex strategy depends on technical....coz it has accuracy..while in the fundamental there is only studies on economy..as i am newbies so i m weak in making analysis through economy..so i use indicators and some technics

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member issamlitim is an unknown quantity at this point issamlitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Technical analysis is best for me in Forex and I see that most of the traders in the forex rely upon in their analysis of the Forex
    There is no doubt that the basic analysis greatly affect the market
    yes you are right i gree with you we can get the profit without the fundamental analysis and the news and also economy because fundamental is not always get the right predict and that make it technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i prefer always to trade with the technical analysis its true that some times the fundamantala analysis useful but some times it wrong too i think that when you trade with yoiur analysis you will get the expeirience and you will never wrong in your analysis

Senior Member issamlitim is an unknown quantity at this point issamlitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course technkical analysis because technical analysis is contain the fundamental analysis this cause of you are analysis all the things that control the market in the technical analysis.

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think both the fundamental and the technical analysis are very imporatant in the forex and they must be learn by all traders because without applying them in our trading we cant predict the true trend of the market

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new beginner cant trade with the news ..because less knowledge obstacle for trading with news..while technical has many indiacators and strategy so its easy to use...for beginner and newbbies

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is we must do every morning, and always install an alarm at the news with high impact will occur.
    but if we always open a position with a good SL, I think even though there is news will not make us confused.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis and fundamental analysis should be used as base material to analyze price movements by combining both the technical analysis with fundamental analysis that can help take the proper conclusion to decide the direction of price movement by the strategies used to achieve profits and minimize losses.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazba View Post
    I prefer technical analysis.Fundamental analysis seems to me very difficult.But i try to use
    Fundamental analysis and also try to combine fundamental and technical analysis.
    I think both are important but if you are relying on technical then also involve little of fundamental because fundamental analysis can effect technical analysis so if you are relying on one then other one will also can not be ignored and I am not relying on one as I am using both time to time

Banned pravin is an unknown quantity at this point pravin's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere hissab se technical analysis is good than fundamental analysis because in technical analysis come with observing every point so technical analysis main losses hone bahut hi kam chances hote hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 312 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)