+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 312 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion,I just suggest you can combine the Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis together.If you only trade with teachnical analysis,you may lose the chance when a large event that happens to forex market,which usually shacks the forex trend a lot.While,if you only trade with fundamental analysis,it just can trade with short time.This is my opinion here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, but to combine it, i think is very difficult to do,
    even some trader only using one of it, and they still get well result in their trade, for me i just using technical, but i hope i can use the both so i can make extra profit in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chenfhu is an unknown quantity at this point chenfhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis is best for me in Forex because mainly people and mere friends ko yehi use karte hue dekha hai.
    because technically analysis karne se jyada deeply ja sakte hai understanding bhi easy se hoti hai.
    my vote goes to Technical analysis.

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by annisa View Post
    indeed fundamental analysis is more difficult and longer to understand by the new trader because fundamental analysis also deals with the sentiment and more to the big trend analysis, which makes it always dynamic, whereas technical analysis is easier to understand because it has the size of raw and static
    that right,for some traders fundamental analysis more difficult compared to the technical analysis, but it all depends on the habits and the ability to analyze every trader in the market, now how we can achieve a profit, if we are a pure technical trading may be better to avoid the effects of fundamentals.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    i prefer to combine it, because my strategy is combine pivot point with fundamental analysis and i have got good result.
    that good idea, combining technical and fundamental because these two techniques have an influence in moving the market so that we can take precaution when technical analysis we have done was wrong, because if you go to change the market fundamentals in the moment.

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think foundamental analysis is more important than technical analysis.technical analysis will cheat with you, but foundamental analysis never ever cheat with you.so keep eye on economics news and analysis those news properly you must success and able to good profit
    Last edited by mind4sale; 2012-02-16 at 08:57 AM.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stimor44 View Post
    Both the technical and the fundamental method of trading the forex market plays a major role and therefore both method can help a trader to effectively interprate the price.
    Fundamental Analysis, is the most popular method in the investment world.Fundamental Analysis often used by investors-investors as the basic material for decision making. a Fundamental Analysis on practice still will use the chart and the various economic indicators data, before taking a decision of his investment, whereas a tehnikal analysis also should pay attention to a wide range of global conditions, for comparison with the data on the chart.
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I think you need to combine both of the analysis to make good profits. You cannot trade just on the basis of the news and you cannot trade just on the basis of previous market movement. You have to understand both to make consistent profit. You also need to use sentiment analysis (the way traders react to the market) to maximize your gain. So in short no one type of analysis is the best, you need all of them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    As my opinion on this is the technical analysis and the fundamental analysis both are also important in the forex trading, Because the half of the forex trading is based on the technical analysis and the half is base on the fundamental basics.
    right dear, in my opinion as well as technical and fundamental both are equally important to predict the market, we must know when to use news and when to use the technical fundamentals, so trading that we do get the maximum results

Thanks
    Which is the best if you talk to a technical or fundamental, if in my opinion depends on the traders who run these techniques, for traders who are familiar with him will avoid the technical fundamentals, but a fundamentalist fundamental fact that even waiting for it to come into the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 312 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)