+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 312 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Junior Member sithara is on a distinguished road sithara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you need both fundamental analysis and technical analysis if you are to succeed in forex market. Information will make you a winner. The information may be derived from fundamental analysis or technical analysis. All that matters is you collect more information as possible. Then it will help you to make a better decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe on technical analyses because I'm trading for the time being, means daily trading but some specific time duration but fundamental analyses for long term trading and for long term I don't have patient. short term is better for my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical and fundamental analysis :
    Analysis is Forex required tools to participate. Technical analysis is more important than Fundamental analysis. Although Forex market depend on fundamental base but Fundamental is main issue for move. Technical analysis is turning sentiment.
    Fundamental issue shows in trend line, Technical analysis and trend line analysis both work same way.
    Forex market very complicated but it's have dramatically view. So technical analysis work good. Without technical analysis is very hard to perform. I am now fully depend on technical.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah.......right.....most of trader prefer for technical ..coz it has more accuracy than fundamental..technical has technique to use of indicator and other theories of elliot and fibonacci...

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental and technical both are important in ther forex..while most of the forex strategy depends on technical....coz it has accuracy..while in the fundamental there is only studies on economy..as i am newbies so i m weak in making analysis through economy..so i use indicators and some technics

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah both are vital part of the forex trading..as anyone of them cant be ignored..both analysis makes our trading easy to perform..so technical and fundamental has own importance

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right bro....technical analysis has more accuracy than the fundamental....newbie dont know how trade with news since he is new to forex..so technical analysis good for whom who want to trade with certainity.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both fundamental and technical is necessary in forex...fundamental is only related to news while technical is related to analysis on some indicators techniques . but both same importance in forex

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you do is not wrong ,but i feel that you should learn fundamental analyses too.Although you can trade with tech as primary analyses and you can use fundamental for verifying the signals.This will boost up profits and also increase confidence level.

Member faruq is an unknown quantity at this point faruq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will say that both of the sides are important, fundamentals is a long term analysis, while the technicals can be short and long term. i think as we grow as a trader, we will be investing for a long period of time, we will be holding traders for longer than 1 day or a few hours. there is more profit in the long term than trading in the short term, so fundamentals are as important as the technicals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 312 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)