+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 312 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm using both analysis. Because more information you have is better. Then you can make a good analysis. Normally the trend is generated as a result of the fundamentals of the economy. So it is better we know the fundamental and trade on the immediate trend. To identify trend we can use technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member CoreMethod101 is on a distinguished road CoreMethod101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to trade based on technical analysis because the expectation of the traders is reflected on the chart already.
    however, there is no harm in understanding fundamental analysis too.
    if you can combine both and use it it would be even great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not only me lot of trader prefer to technical analysis then the fundamental analysis . i think technical analysis is the very effective to make pips . in the other hand fundamental analysis is the less effective to make the pips in the Forex. i cold not understand the fundamental analysis at all . so that i avoid this analysis .

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis both are very much necessary to make accurate prediction of t price in market.
    But Fundamental analysis requires lot of concentration on the International News and other activities, and also needs more knowledge. Technical analysis quite easy compared to Fundamental.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LJin View Post
    my personal choice would be technical analysis. it gives you more information in a graphic . if you dont know, graphic usually easier to remember and learn than text or abstract like fundamental.
    for me, technical analysis is the best, well even better if you combine with fundamental too, you dont need much, just a little of fundamental already good.
    technical analysis is so much easier once we learned while we apply it difficult because we must make the trades first to assess whether our analysis is correct or not
    This analysis could have missed or just hanging we often make changes

Junior Member LJin is an unknown quantity at this point LJin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my personal choice would be technical analysis. it gives you more information in a graphic . if you dont know, graphic usually easier to remember and learn than text or abstract like fundamental.
    for me, technical analysis is the best, well even better if you combine with fundamental too, you dont need much, just a little of fundamental already good.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    am for technical analysis any time of day !. i usually argue that what better or easier looking at one chart and knowing the direction of the market or going throw tons and tons of fundamental reports to help you in trading . for me i think its all in the price and this is what technical trading s all about !

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are the two most important items on its financial success, but differ in their approaches to investing. Fundamental analysis focuses on the financial statements, with real data, the company estimates.
    Technical analysis, on the other hand, is a method of statistical analysis of the impact of market activity, such as past prices and quantities produced.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think fundamental analysis is must to learn, as we can gain knowlege about technicals easily from any where but knowlege about technicals is not easy to get. but it is must as when news is released market does not see any support and resistance it just go with news only.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what if an trader know news is coming and h know it`s impact and also he have knowledge to trade with technical terms and technical so it`s become use less and how i`m really surprised please let me know how

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 312 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)