+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 312 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes indeed. jo bhi acha trader hota hay wo in dono ko hi madey-nazar rakhta hay. agar koi purely technical trader ho to wo kafi sara loss ker sakta hay fundamentals ko samnay na rakhnay say. issi liay hamay dono tarag dehaan dayna cheay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar koi bhi trader aik hi analysis per depend kerta hay to phir osay apni trading may preshaani ho sakti hay, khaas ker oss waqt kay agr wo day trader ya scalper ho. keuunkay news effect in dono qisam kay traders ki trades ko khraab ker sakta hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji yehi to farq hota hay trader or pro traders may, jo achay traders hotay hain on ko market ki ziada say ziada information hoti hay or phir wo sirf technicals per bannay walay false signals ko follow nae kertay balkay sirf or sirf osi signal per trade kertay hain jiss ko fundamentals bhi support kertay hoon.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think fundamental analysis is not also give you 100% perfect right analysis.
    fundamental analysis also often give wrong decision and different with the prediction before.
    maybe you will know if you always follow economic calender and read the article about fundamental news in some pair.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, but to combine it, i think is very difficult to do,
    even some trader only using one of it, and they still get well result in their trade, for me i just using technical, but i hope i can use the both so i can make extra profit in this business.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are really good trader because you can use the both analysis which suitable market condition.
    for me, i just use technical and iam so fear with news, some time i will leave the chart if there is important news in pair which i trade. better to me to avoid the news.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely agr hum dono ko combine kr k chalen tu hmari trading boht achi ho gi aur loss k chances boht km rah jaen gy. Kuch traders aisy b hen jo sirf fundamental ko use krty hen aur kuch sirf technical ko but mery khyal sy both are important.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    I think you cannot depend only in technical analysis to trade. Since for first time i only rely on technical analysis and that got me many wrong analysis especially when the price moves unexpectedly and the result i got margin call. I now learn to combine both of time. And i think that is worth to learn it.
    for that we should be able to learn and continue learning about the technical and fundamental, so that way we can better live every process that we conducted as quickly as possible and see every opportunity that we will get from the trading that we conducted this

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal st b technical analysis best hen aue ye newbies k lye he nhi bl k tama traders k lye best hen kuch traders tu sirf aur sirf technical k hisab sy he apni positions open krty hen aur phr fundamntl ko dykh kr tp aur sl ko modify krty hen.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dadaa View Post
    Technical analysis is best for me in Forex and I see that most of the traders in the forex rely upon in their analysis of the Forex
    There is no doubt that the basic analysis greatly affect the market
    I think you cannot depend only in technical analysis to trade. Since for first time i only rely on technical analysis and that got me many wrong analysis especially when the price moves unexpectedly and the result i got margin call. I now learn to combine both of time. And i think that is worth to learn it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 312 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)