+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 312 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes to become a master in Forex trading we need to learn and use both of these methods of analysis in our trading. Since both these methods have there own influencing factors on the market we can not neglect them . If it is not possible to learn both, at least we should get master in one type of analysis and keep some good knowledge and awareness about the other method also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nisa is an unknown quantity at this point nisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anjani View Post
    i think if you can master one of them then you can make trade and profitable, but we need to know with correctly and deeply about technical analysis and also fundamental analysis, because both of them have different way to make profit at this business, and i see that fundamental analysis is one step in front of technical analysis but i still got the problem to read them so i take technical analysis as my best methods because it is easier to understand
    correct sir, but I think we should both have the hang of this analysis, because I think both these analyzes are closely related, and if we forget any of this analysis of course we must get ready to accept the risks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think if you can master one of them then you can make trade and profitable, but we need to know with correctly and deeply about technical analysis and also fundamental analysis, because both of them have different way to make profit at this business, and i see that fundamental analysis is one step in front of technical analysis but i still got the problem to read them so i take technical analysis as my best methods because it is easier to understand

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have use both technical analysis and fundamental analysis method in my trading and i consider that both analysis method is good for use in forex market.I can called technical analysis method as a digital analysis method. Happy trading

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Kuch traders technical analysis use karty hain aur kuch fundamental analysis. Aap kay khiyaal main kon sa analysis forex trading main kamyaab honay kay liye ziada behtar hay. Aur aap kon say analysis par bharosa karty hain ?

Please let me know...........
    Han dono analysis say hi asal trading ho saktee hay. Techinical analysis to aap ko price ka behaviour read karnay main madad karta hay. Lakin fundamental analysis aap ko price ki original movement kay bary main predict kary ga. Fundamental factors hi market to drive karty hain.

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey all guys take my respect.
    for trading in forex you should know what is fundamental and technical analysis.
    generally market analysis is called fundamental analysis.
    both analysis is needed for trading in forex.
    thanks

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis makes a man expert trader in forex. I have no much experience about fundamental analysis. i always use technical analysis

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah will lose you're always going to trade may be when you lose you are correct in market analysis, but because you are using bad money management then you get lost in your trading

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ardi View Post
    if you ask me technical analysis and analysis findamental have much in common although sometimes this is not always true, because if we do not understand any of this analysis we will surely lose a lot as this will greatly affect
    Technical and fundamental analysis has nothing in common. Because fundamental analysis uses factual information like news and economic data's. whil technical analysis has nothing to do with that. Instead technical analysis is purely base on charts and indicators and plotting the trend courses. So in short theirs nothing in common between the two. But the result can be the same and sometimes varies.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    it would be good if we can do both analysis to get the good idea about market to make a good position over forex market we need to be expert to get more banefit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 312 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)