+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 312 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Member AMIT is an unknown quantity at this point AMIT's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nini View Post
    technical analysis and fundamentals analysis has the same chance for being success, but what that make they different is fundamentals usually will work in short term while technical analysis will work for long term. Fundamentals can affected in so many factors not only in economic datas but in political and many other while technical only using chart for analyzing the market.
    yea both technical analysis and fundamentals you should done for better trade. although technically can grow you long position but if you support
    fundamentals then it will get 90% conformation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nini is an unknown quantity at this point nini's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis and fundamentals analysis has the same chance for being success, but what that make they different is fundamentals usually will work in short term while technical analysis will work for long term. Fundamentals can affected in so many factors not only in economic datas but in political and many other while technical only using chart for analyzing the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also most mengginakan technical analysts because it can be analyzed in advance how trading conditions that we will run it could also memsukannya into our fund management for trading with the fund management is a way of trading best guess rather than from random guesses nor open gambling, this is why technical analysis greatly needed in our trading, we can become good trading with technical analysis kekuatana could come every day is different from the analysis pundamental sometimes just coming and it was not clear him to profit or not. if you can use for fifteen technical point of very able.

Member sahed_a is an unknown quantity at this point sahed_a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Objected to technical analysis or fundamental analysis?

Koch traders use technical analysis karty Hain Aur Kush fundamental analysis. AAP Kay khiyaal the main fact that the SA currency trading foreign key analysis kamyaab honay Kay Liye Hai behtar Zaadt. Orr says that the AAP analysis of nominal bharosa karty Hain?

Let me know ..............

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it's true somehow, sometimes the news ain't that interesting to read, also it's kinda long, but analyzing chart is easy and simple than reading articles, for someone. i don't like reading news, so actually I just check the title and read first one or two paragraphs to get the main idea then check the candlesticks again, I guess some parts of the news is enough already for you to get the idea?

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer technical anlyisis,because it is easier and faster..
    it is good for scalping also..
    but if u ask which one is better..I think both is good..but dont do technicaally when there is news..

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    USD is weekend due to continuously growing unemployment grade and the debts on US saving are truly zealous.But its the synoptic state all over the experience and the domain's frugality is in poorest precondition.So a waving of optimism takes the newness up and than again it comes down bound due to dogging bad economy reports.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will be a quick phrase or perhaps evening phrase broker with foreign exchange through the beginning involving my own fx trading. I really do my own techie analysis regarding daily short term buy and sell with the forex market. Basic analysis helps professionals to help open up place with the forex market regarding extended.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by parosh94 View Post
    forex technical analysis or fundamental the autocratic model depends or power. in an autocratic environment does the thinking the employee orientation is obedience to a boss not respect for a manager.
    I really don't understand the connection of your post to the actual meaning of technical and fundamental analysis. But one thing I want to say. Its does not matter if you are using technical or fundamental or both. As long you know how to use it. this is the rules in forex trading that we need to take and reach. If you want to earn money in forex what we need to do is to make sure that we know what we are doing first before trading.

Senior Member nini is an unknown quantity at this point nini's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have to bundle both technical and fundamental analysis to exist in fx market. Information can trigger the market move based on its impact whether or not tall or minimum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 312 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)