+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 312 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Senior Member kaisar is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders use technical analysis to predict price movements compared with fundamental analysis, the reason being the price trend can be predicted with the help of indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will say that both are must in Forex . Because technical analysis may get wrong if any news comes while trading. Sp for analysis of news and all fundamental is must. So i think both are must in Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel its not hard to trade betting on info really and if anyone discover tough then they could a minimum of update from info and that is extremely facilitate us because fundamentals can lead to a rush of traders

Banned ahda is an unknown quantity at this point ahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heru View Post
    in my opinion, we need each of them for prediction in forex mercantilism market, we have a tendency to cannot neglect one among them. As we all know the basic generally acts as a trigger or catalyst for the worth movement and this type of movement (whether it moves up or down) then are often pictured mistreatment technical indicators. So, we have a tendency to cannot neglect one among them, if basic or technical analysis
    Both fundamental and Technical analysis should not used to predict the price movement. Trading is not a gambling, so never make any prediction.
    Just use Fundamental as a trigger to place an entry, and technical as a market mapping.
    As a retail trader, we get lack of so many market information, so, try to find any analytical method to survive.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion, we need each of them for prediction in forex mercantilism market, we have a tendency to cannot neglect one among them. As we all know the basic generally acts as a trigger or catalyst for the worth movement and this type of movement (whether it moves up or down) then are often pictured mistreatment technical indicators. So, we have a tendency to cannot neglect one among them, if basic or technical analysis

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    my personal selection could well be technical analysis. it provides you additional data utilizing a graphic. if you do in fact dont apprehend, graphic sometimes easier to actually bear in mind and discover than text or abstract like fundamental.
    on behalf of me, technical analysis is that the best, well even higher if you do in fact mix with fundamental too, you dont would like a lot of, barely to a small degree of fundamental already smart.

Member hitmanben is an unknown quantity at this point hitmanben's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Technical analysis is best for me in Forex and I see that most of the traders in the forex rely upon in their analysis of the Forex
    There is no doubt that the basic analysis greatly affect the market
    personally and like most of the traders out there i use the "Technical analysis" not the fundamental one. i even try to make sure i don't enter when there a serious news out there.

Senior Member roxy161 is an unknown quantity at this point roxy161's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is best for me in forex because mainly people and mere firends ko yehi use katre hue dekha hai. because technically analysis kae=rne se jyada deeply je sakte hai understanding bhi easy se hoti hai my..

Member harddisk is an unknown quantity at this point harddisk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes what you may say is correct, as a result of in the event the news is released, it'll feature a wild impact and nobody will guess wherein the price can go out to. even typically tech analyzes will not create out what news can tell.
    therefore only feature a mere examine news can facilitate us plenty.

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aihuem View Post
    I like Technical Analysis because for me it is easy to learn it rather than fundamental analysis. In TA I am learning 2-3 indicators so that I can earn a reasonable amount of profit. Once I become good in TA then I will think about learning the FA.
    you cant trade barely inside the basic as to the news and you can't trade barely inside the basis of previous market movement. you will need to perceive each in order to make consistent profit. you too have to be compelled to use sentiment analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 312 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)