+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 308 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Hybrid View

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs down Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Kuch traders technical analysis use karty hain aur kuch fundamental analysis. Aap kay khiyaal main kon sa analysis forex trading main kamyaab honay kay liye ziada behtar hay. Aur aap kon say analysis par bharosa karty hain ?

Please let me know...........
    Last edited by dareking; 2017-11-10 at 01:15 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to malik For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-23), abdelkrim (2018-11-20), danish555 (2017-11-23), Facebook (2018-11-23), Hayat (2018-11-23), mehro (2019-08-23), Mustansir (2018-09-30), Nonstop (2018-11-23), ntn (2019-07-10), saddam092 (2019-06-20), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-16), summrah123 (2017-12-30)

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis is best for me in Forex and I see that most of the traders in the forex rely upon in their analysis of the Forex
    There is no doubt that the basic analysis greatly affect the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to medhat4forex For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), pajero_sport (2013-06-16), summrah123 (2017-12-30)

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Technical analysis is best for me in Forex and I see that most of the traders in the forex rely upon in their analysis of the Forex
    a good combination of both technical and fundamental analysis is needed to trade profitably in forex, a g ood fundamental view gives the bigger picture of what is going on in the economies around the world, a good technical view gives the current trend moves and hence a god entry and exit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your comments. I am a new trader in Forex. Would highly appreciate your kind efforts please advise as a new trader which analysis is helpful for me. Can I follow all techniques or follow a single technique.

Senior Member issamlitim is an unknown quantity at this point issamlitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right i gree with you we can get the profit without the fundamental analysis and the news and also economy because fundamental is not always get the right predict and that make it technical analysis.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis ki apni jaga ha, but jab koi news ati ha to market news k according chalti ha, but humain us time yeh pata hona chahiyay k kis news ka kitna effect ho ga hamari position pr, us lihaz sa hamain apni position ko handle kerna hota ha.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental strategy where u only follow the news. ;high impact news.
    u wait for the publishing of news. after publish. u wait for the market
    movement on the basis of news. and then u enter the market ..
    use pivot points for stoploss and takeprofit.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best for me in Forex and i see that most of the traders in the Forex rely upon in their analysis of the Forex .

Senior Member abanga is an unknown quantity at this point abanga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truely technical stands to be a very good tool as it offers a well calculated prediction of price actions and the market movement in which in a resonable percentage stands to be true most of the times. so going with the technical is a good idea as well the fundamental can also serve as a confirmatory tool.

Senior Member sreejumony is an unknown quantity at this point sreejumony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    normally evrybdy is focusing technicall analysis but some time technicall may be wrong the effect of fundamental otherwise more than 70% peaopls focusing technichal analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 308 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)