+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 312 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no right way for a scalp, this steel trading style is risky, but is it a use strategy. Scalping revenue is relatively simple, but very, very effective in creating successful transactions. Even if it's only a small number to start, speculators will have a lot of money. have a good scalp. and the Scalping Method is a good strategy when a trader has the discipline to follow it. The right way to scale is to be quick, discipline, and also have a good work strategy, and we all measure each of our achievements through a number of opportunities we have experienced prosperous trade. A very good speculator will be only one whose cost of acceptance will be more than the cost of decline. I truly believe we are prosperous speculators, but we clearly haven't started making a lot of money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis are equally important to us. We can make the right decision to open and close a trade. But now I only depend on technical analysis. Because I don't understand fundamental analysis. But I try to understand. and below find tips for exclusive Hold Hold strategies for novice players, including the most common beginner errors, basics of blinds and bets and more. The articles are often added. For more sophisticated Texas Hold'em poker tips, jump to the main Texas Hold'em strategy page.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having knowledge of technical analysis is not in vain even if the trader knows how to use fundamental analysis. This is because not all news events come out and not all news events affect the market. Also, when news appears, the effect tends to stop around the area of support or resistance. Knowledge of technical analysis will help you determine this area and well, I think fundamental analysis is not enough if you want to become a successful trader. Technical analysis is a must for every type of trader. Through fundamental analysis you will have some ideas about what will happen with its movements, but you don't know when the effects of news will come or manifest on the market, to study trends through several charts makes it clearer about movement.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I entered the long USDJPY at 78.96 looking for gains after the FOMC chose not to launch QE3 as expected in June, helping to support US results relative to their Japanese counterparts. The pair has reached its initial target at 79.69 and I am now aiming for 80.38 as the next significant level. The price shows the Bullish Engulfing candlestick pattern above the bottom of the ascending channel set from the June 1 low, suggesting a forward rise. Stop-loss will be triggered at the daily close below the break-even level (78.96). And this is certainly general advice about opening a position after conducting a market inspection. Understanding these two analyzes is a must to succeed. Good traders rely on technical and fundamental analysis simultaneously. And also simultaneously the analysis runs with each other. In addition, these traders' sentiments are also very important aspects to consider before trading.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also most interested in technical analysts because it can be analyzed in advance how the conditions of trade that we are going to run can also include it in managing our funds because trading with fund management is the best way to trade guesses rather than random guesses or open gambling, this is why technical analysis is so needed in our trade, we can be a good trade with the strength of technical analysis can come every day different from the fundamental analysis sometimes only come and it is not clear whether he is profitable or not. if you can use fifteen highly capable technical points. and technical analysis and fundamental analysis have equal opportunities for success, but what distinguishes them is that fundamentals will usually work in the short term while technical analysis will work for the long term. Fundamentals can be influenced in many factors not only in economic data but in politics and many others while technical use only charts to analyze markets.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have worked with two technology analyzes and also fundamental analysis techniques around my buying and selling as well as my partners and I consider that both of these analytical techniques are good for use in the foreign exchange market. I will call tech analysis techniques a digital analysis technique and I agree with you, we certainly need news when doing technical analysis, because news is the force that drives forex movements in several directions. And yes for some technical analysis a small trend might be enough for predictions, but if you want to make a big profit, the news really counts.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you can master one of them then you can generate trade and profit, but we need to know correctly and deeply about technical analysis and also fundamental analysis, because both have different ways to generate profits in this business, and I see that Fundamental analysis is one step ahead of technical analysis but I still have a problem reading it so I take technical analysis as my best method because it is easier to understand and Yes to become a master in Forex trading, we need to learn and use both methods of analysis in our trade . Because these two methods have factors that affect the market we cannot ignore them. If it is not possible to learn both, at least we have to master one type of analysis and save good knowledge and awareness about other methods too.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you do is not wrong, but I think you have to learn fundamental analysis too. Even though you can trade with technology as the main analysis and you can use fundamentals to verify signals. This will increase profits and also increase the level of trust. and to be honest I used a mixture of both fundamental and technical and also compared my analysis with the signals received so I decided where to trade. in this way your decay will almost prove positive.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The problem with the fundamental analysis that has been mentioned by many people is that even if the fundamentals refer to pairs that are worth a certain amount, it can deviate from significant from a huorly basis or even minutes. Let's say the fundamental point to EURUSD is 1.25. If the price is now 1.29, then he can decide that he wants to go to 1.32 or even 1.16. That's a difference of 1400 pips simultaneously. Because there are very large differences as to what should be, it is not possible to determine stop loss and risk on fundamentals. Sooner or later you have to use technical. and I think you should keep an eye on both analyzes. It is important to have knowledge about analysis but I read somewhere that forex is an 80% institutional / mind game. I am not here to confuse you but if you can combine intuition with analysis. you will be a murderer.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both technical and fundamental are the most effective analytical methods for trade that provide an effective chart for trade. I assume that the method of technical analysis is more profitable than the underlying cause, I can call the method of technical analysis a method of digital analysis. and technical and fundamental analysis is needed. I think technical analysis for all because it's relatively easy to learn. The fundamentals are for academics, financial masters, institutions, banks and for large organizations such as hedge funds, option makers, banks etc. We will get their views in technical drawings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 312 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)