+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 312 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know the name of the analysis I'm following. I analyze through graphs and time frames. Can anyone categorize this type? This analysis helped me a lot. I also use a number of indicators to find out trends and that is true not all news has a big impact that we can see on the economic calendar with high impact and low impact but before I see high impact news there is no doubt that it has a big impact on the market but sometimes the news is low also plays a big rule and for this if we trade with the news we must always be careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please pay attention to the news, the news is very important ... even if you master analytical techniques, but if you don't see the news I'm sure your trade will be sorry, because many traders often regret the news, I hope you can beware if there is important news ... and I fully agree with you because I also think when there is the first impact of the news on the market then when released it might damage everything and then the technical analysis fails, so I think it's always good to check at least important news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, the basic news will be a little confusing, you can't find out how much the news impacts, so I feel that we shouldn't have the basic news as headlines. and I also don't know the strategy of mentioning you but I think it's not difficult to trade depending on the actual news and if anyone finds difficulties then they may be the least updated of the news that really helps us to understand the economic situation of a particular currency. Besides, technically if we mix this news then it really is better.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    echnical analysis differs from fundamental analysis in that the stock's price and volume are the only inputs. ... Technical analysts do not attempt to measure a security's intrinsic value, but, instead, use stock charts to identify patterns and trends that suggest what a stock will do in the future.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Understanding these two analyzes is a must to succeed. Good traders depend on technical and fundamental analysis. And both analyzes complement each other. Besides this the traders' sentiments are also very important factors to consider before trading and I agree with your opinion and when we can control both of these market analyzes, we will understand when working on technical analysis and fundamental analysis at work

Junior Member rohitapps47 will become famous soon enough rohitapps47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please try this also have technical analysis

https://www.forexchief.com/?a=a461

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investigation, complement the other. Beyond the sensations of those providers may possibly be aware prior to that when these people have the very best technique for negotiated, a combination of specialized research is an important component in my opinion better, more men and women observe The author stay close friends. Utilize shadow guide of Mar clutch system series enter.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aaj kal market me fundamentals ka bahut zada asar ho ra hai..technical studies last kuch weeks se fail hoti ja rahi haoi aur fundamental studies apna asar dikha rahi hai
    ye haal kafi pairs ke sath ho raha hai jaha pe usd base currency hai...like aud/usd nzd/usd xau/usd etc

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,370 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not only me lot of trader prefer to technical analysis then the fundamental analysis . i think technical analysis is the very effective to make pips . in the other hand fundamental analysis is the less effective to make the pips in the Forex. i cold not understand the fundamental analysis at all . so that i avoid this analysis .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-27)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I much prefer to use technical analysis, because I do not really know about the fundamental news ...
    Sometimes the price moves do not correspond with the news that came out, so that makes me confused

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 312 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)