+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 312 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally I use technical analysis when I take a position. But I think fundamental analysis has more power or control over technical analysis to move or change market movements. so it would be better to use both analyzes in our trading strategy. For me the technical analysis is simple and I do not have to wait for news to open positions and as long as there is a lot of volatility and good fluctuations so I can get some chances and luck but I realize that fundamentals are good for trading and always relevant to market conditions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,627 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nusantara View Post
    For technical analysis of short-term traders or days is fine and may give good results - still a fundamental change because a story or something like that can ruin the chart and fundamentally also have its own interests, For long term traders fundamental anaysis provide a more secure . ways to make a profit. I once heard a story from fundamental analysis whose name is Ed Seykota, he told of his experience: "One night, at dinner with a fundamentalist, I accidentally hit a sharp knife at the side of the table, he saw a knife spinning in the back, air , then put the side of his shoe, I shouted "Why do not you move your legs", then he replied "I'm waiting for the knife back,"
    Technical analysis and fundamental analysis boths are important in forex trading and trader use both analysis complete in forex market and trader work in market technical tools and trader use indicators in meta trader 4 and trader make good experience in technical analysis tools and trader must understand and study the fundamentals and trader find the correct market price movement and make good earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-16), fxearner (2018-03-16), kanita (2018-03-20), khizar1 (2018-03-16), lal765 (2018-03-26), misbah1 (2018-03-16), qasimm (2018-03-20), usmanbaloch (2018-03-27)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For technical analysis of short-term traders or days is fine and may give good results - still a fundamental change because a story or something like that can ruin the chart and fundamentally also have its own interests, For long term traders fundamental anaysis provide a more secure . ways to make a profit. I once heard a story from fundamental analysis whose name is Ed Seykota, he told of his experience: "One night, at dinner with a fundamentalist, I accidentally hit a sharp knife at the side of the table, he saw a knife spinning in the back, air , then put the side of his shoe, I shouted "Why do not you move your legs", then he replied "I'm waiting for the knife back,"

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

bumbung (2018-03-15), misbah1 (2018-03-16), Unregistered (2), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This can take a bit longer than technical analysis but the rewards for this type of analysis can be just as great. Essentially, fundamental analysis gives traders a good understanding of how economic factors and events may impact the price movements of an asset or a currency pair.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by benar View Post
    Both are important, but fundamental analysis is more important, because the market moves 85% because of fundamentals ... sometimes, the news has absolutely no effect, but we should know it, because the news has 85% chance to move the market .. What if a trader knows news will come and h know it's impact and he also has the knowledge to trade with technical and technical terms so it is underutilized and how am i really surprised please tell me how
    On the longer run or notice it is the fundamentals which the markets will follow and a trader must keep fundamental analysis in mind always when they perform the trade however in day to day basis it is the technical analysis that are most important and or any kind of news updates or social , economic or political factors that can have their effect on a particular currency will matter the most. So a trader needs to keep in mind all these and however they can not ignore either of these analysis .

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only me many traders who like technical analysis then fundamental analysis. I think technical analysis is very effective for making pips. On the other hand fundamental analysis is less effective to make pips in Forex. I'm cold does not understand fundamental analysis at all. so I avoid this analysis. What you do is not wrong, but I feel you should also learn fundamental analysis. Although you can trade with technology as the main analysis and you can use the basis to verify the signal. This will increase profits and also increase the level of trust.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

lakum (2018-03-13)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both are important, but fundamental analysis is more important, because the market moves 85% because of fundamentals ... sometimes, the news has absolutely no effect, but we should know it, because the news has 85% chance to move the market .. What if a trader knows news will come and h know it's impact and he also has the knowledge to trade with technical and technical terms so it is underutilized and how am i really surprised please tell me how

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They are both also profitable, sometimes I see that technical analysis says sell while
    fundamental analysis says buy then it goes up because there is big news and i think its better
    is analyze with technical analysis and follow the big news because
    it will affect the movement of the couple

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both analyzes are necessary for a trade that agrees .. because both have their own interests
    in the trade .. then do trade .. technical assistance to forecast future movements while
    the fundamental basis for which movement will happen in the future ???

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agaar dono analysis ko daykha jaey for technical analysis, fundamental analysis
    ki nissbat kafi mushkil hay. the base may be for easy straw bohot, bass news ka effect daykho
    or oss kay mutabik ker lo merchant, technician may be for hazaroon indicatos aa jatay hain,
    banda consa using karay or konsa na karay?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

fanue (2018-02-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 312 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)