+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 312 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the system proves successful, stick to the trading plan and firmly follow the rules even when losing money will ultimately yield favorable results. Having a strong trading discipline and taking a loss when needed is a sign of a serious trading approach. the perception of both analyzes is a must to have a successful and excellent dealer using each specific analysis and standard and then both analyzes improve each other. In addition, most of the dealers' emotions are usually an important component to take into account before investing any more of our talk about the method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that we have a tendency to not rely on indicators all the time, as a result of me exploiting some indicators and most of them just offer me mock signal. So I believe we have a tendency to be higher to not trust the signal from the indicator. For now I try and trade with a valued action system and it will offer me optimistic results. That's good I believe. I hope I will get firmness with this method. Mostly I use fundamental analysis but sometimes I deliver technical analysis if the news is much clearer and it gives me a lot of good results, I would like to add that if you do not have a clear story then just try bollinger bands along with pivot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Understanding of both analysis is a necessity to succeed and good traders rely on technical and fundamental analysis, then the two analyzes are complementary to each other. besides this sentiment from traders is also a very important factor to consider before trading also we mention strategy but o think hard then they may be in laser update from news which really help us to understand the economic situation of certain currency with our technical mix this news , then it's really better. Technical analysis I rely more on fundamental analysis because it gives you a strong entry and exit area but this does not mean that to know basic analysis

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear mere kheyal se technical analysis and fundamental analysis both accha hai trading k liye.both bohoot he important part ha trading k liye .agar hum both analysis ko ek saath customize karke info le sakte hai to besak win hone ka chance jayada hai,,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), kashi93 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (2), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both analyzes have their own interests, but I think technical analysis is the best. In technical analysis, all areas of trade are consulted for any improvement.
    Both are important but I think fundamental analysis is more important than technical analysis because this market is run on the basis of economic and economic analysis means fundamental analysis, which is economically stronger country that the country's currency is stronger.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both are equally important and merchants who can combine the knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis can do wonders in their forex trading for sure. im basically a technical analyst and my correlation with regard to fundamental news is not very precise, so I tend to move away from the market when there is a big news release up front. I believe throughout the foreign exchange trades if the merchant holds only one form of research he almost certainly will not get any profit from trading. I like to combine techniques and also fundamental research; By pairing these people, I get a powerful transmission that gives us useful benefits compared to just using one.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer Fundamental analysis, There is no need to scalper both technical or Fundamental analysis. In fundamental analysis it describes the approximate news. It always makes the effects of market movement for a long time or fast. If there are traders who want to make a long day or 4H time frame he should make fundamental and technical analysis. Fundamental analysis gives you a brief outlook on the economy so you can decide the currency pair trend accordingly. After getting fundamental analysis, pay attention to technical analysis, note the pivot point so you can place trades at that point.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having knowledge of technical analysis is useless even if the trader knows how to use fundamental analysis. This is because not all time news out events and not all news events that affect the market. Also, when news comes out, the effect tends to stop around the support or resistance area. Knowledge of technical analysis will help you determine this area so you can manage your take profit. You can see here that I am the victim of technical trade, but instantly after term, I follow the fundamental writer, I type easier to take the fundamentals because we are not people also face some indicators in the barrier, and the dominant market movement of fundamental intelligence.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer both. The main thing is if you are a long-term forex trader, then you should go for fundamental analysis. Or if you are a short term forex trader, then you should go for technical analysis. So the choice is yours now. But for fundamental analysis, you may need a higher capital than technical analysis. I think Reason from these two analyzes is necessary to succeed. A good trader depends on technical and fundamental analysis. And both analyzes praise every opponent. also the sentiment of these merchants is also the bourgeoisie which is really primal to digest before trading

Junior Member Super Saiyan Goku is on a distinguished road Super Saiyan Goku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical Analysis is best for trading. How? Chalen me aapko batata hun k kese Technical Analysis, fundamental Analysis se better hai. Agar aap technical analysis per trade karty hen to apko pta hoga k market kis tarhan apny levels ki respect karti hai, or unhi levels per move karti hai. Agar hum sirf simply Fibonacci Levels ki bat karen to aap kisi bhi time frame me Fibonacci levels apply kar k dekhen, aapko andaza hoga k market kis tarhan un levels per support or resistance ki tarhan behave karty huy move kar rahi hai. Apko yun market ki movement ka andaza boht hi ziada achy tareeqy se hoga or aap sahi tareeqy se apna stop loss or take profit place kar sakty hen. Jub k Fundamental Analysis is se bilkul different hain, kabhi kabhi aap ne dekha hota hoga k News expectation k hisab se sahi aati hai lekin market phir bhi opposite move karti hai, esa kyun? Fundamental me hum sirf or sirf andaza laga sakty hen or ye andaze aksar ghalat hoty hen jub k market apna move news se pehly kar chuki hoti hai lekin jub news release hoti hai chahy wo positive ho agar wo market ki value k hisab se nhi hoti k usay mazeed favor me lekr jay to market negative move kar jaati hai. Fundamental trading boht hi ziada risky hai aap bhi avoid karen or Technical ko seekhne ki koshish karen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 312 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)