+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 312 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should take every analysis of trading from the trading news and then they must get the good trading position without analysis we could not get the good position for trading mostly traders take the technical analysis and open the position .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    now America and Europe are in a state of economic crisis ...
    which should have both the Euro and the USD weakened ...
    I'm confused, why USD participate weakened against the euro ... anyone can explain ...
    I think the USD is a week as unemployment rates continue to rise and debt to the US economy is really great.
    But the situation is the same all over the world and the world economy is in the worst condition.
    So, the wave of optimism takes its currency and is lower than again down due to bad economic reports continuously.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fundamental trading is the most logical and realist way to trade, I have been trading fundamentally for almost 2 years and soon far it's good since it gives me good rewards. For me fundamental comes first technical second

Member ysaid0878 is on a distinguished road ysaid0878's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure the technical analysis especially the classic one is the main work to get the profit , but for example the indicators will get fail during news , so you have to be aware about fundamental analysis
    as it directs the currency to up or down , especially the news of dollars index

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    in this trading business the experienced traders get all the analysis of this trading market but the technical analysis is the best for this trading business after getting the technical traders open the trading position.
    Technical Analysis is the life line of forex markets and every trader needs to do the same before they start trading . A trader can not trade alone on the basis of fundamental analysis and ignore technical analysis. So one needs to focus more on it .
    Last edited by mrinalini; 2017-07-29 at 08:25 PM. Reason: duplicate saving automatically

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business the experienced traders get all the analysis of this trading market but the technical analysis is the best for this trading business after getting the technical traders open the trading position.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader ko enn dono he analysis ko ache se learn karna hoga,trader enn dono me ache se dhyaan dega to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko analysis par focus karke he market me kaam karna chahiye..
    Haan bhai yaha par learn karna bahut hi jayda important hota hai, jiske pass mein acha khasa experience ho jaata hai uske liye trading karna thoda easy rahta hai waise to bhai dono ka knowledge ho to trading jayda badiya kiya ja sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai waise to yaha par dono tarah ka analysis karna bahut hi jayda impiortant hota hai bhai, dono ki agar jo thodi thodi knowledge bhi ho jaati hai to tab humare liye trading karna bahut hi jayda profitable ho sakta hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko enn dono he analysis ko ache se learn karna hoga,trader enn dono me ache se dhyaan dega to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko analysis par focus karke he market me kaam karna chahiye..

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai waise to yaha par dono tarah ka analysis karna bahut hi jayda impiortant hota hai bhai, dono ki agar jo thodi thodi knowledge bhi ho jaati hai to tab humare liye trading karna bahut hi jayda profitable ho sakta hai bhai.
    fundamental ko mere hisab se sirf itna janne ke liye rakhna sahi hota hai ki market me koi bada movement to hone wala nahi hai na kyonki kabhi kabhi market me technical se to ham trade karte hain sahi par fundamental news ke karan market hame loss de deta hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    forex me aapko dono tarah ka analysis karana hoga agar aapko fore xme ye dono tarah ka analysi mah karana aata hai to aapko sikh lena hoga ki forex me trade karne k eliye aapko kese kam karana hai aur forex me aapko technical analysis karana aa jata hai aur aap expert ban jate hai forex me asan nahi hai
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 312 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)