+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 359 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3587

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the more i ead stories of successful traders the more i am convinced that we can be millionaires in forex trading . because i believe all it takes is to let the power of compounding work for you and have a consistent amount of averaged monthly return for example

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My aim this year is to become millionaire in forex trading ...then i will be so happy and write a book on ghow to became millionaire . but there's a jok that if you want to be a millionaire start with a billion and trade forex . LOL thats very true because if you donot take care forex can ruin you financially

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit View Post
    yes you can be millionaire but to become a millionaire you need to strive hard , it will not be an easy job to earn money in the forex
    when you sign a trade agreement, this is where you are. You're a trader, you have been willing to run this business with high risk and high reward,

you joined in here because you heard that a trader can surpass the income earnings of a company director. so we can to get it, we can be a millionaire ..

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you can be millionaire but to become a millionaire you need to strive hard , it will not be an easy job to earn money in the forex

Junior Member shareem is an unknown quantity at this point shareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe someday i can make it come true...and i am sure and believe it very much, but all need time as proccess, do not think to get fast but we do what we can do with the best we can, learning and practicing is needed and do not give up when we got some losing, just try again and fix them

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm everyone in forex came to earn and so most of us want to be milianare and i am not exception. We should realise that it is not easy path, but its a risky business and we should enter with a strategy that limits the risk while keeping doors open for profiting.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, indeed, you can become millionaire from forex trading. But you have to master the art of trading first. You should be able to make good profitable trades. Don't go hasty on your trades. MOney will come to you just wait for good time to do trading, market is here and its not going any where. You can be millionaire but it won't happen overnight you have to be patient for that also.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes compounding can lead you to earn huge money, but still for becoming a millionaire you should start with a good and healthy deposit. As with little deposit it will take much time to become a millionaire from forex earnings.

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the dream of millionaire too long, but I doubt that a dream is a legitimate right of each human being, but we have the pursuit of her dream experience and continuous training and determination in this market
    I think it is not a dream but it is true, but it is difficult but not impossible

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes but it is not possible in one night and every trader cannot become millionaire. One trader may be become millionaire from million traders. If he has very large capital or year of trading experience in forex market with outstanding trading skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 359 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)