+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 359 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3587

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anyone can be Millionaire by trading in forex only if you do it with good strategy and discipline. Do not be greedy and always use money management with trailling profit and stop loss limts. One more important thing daily search and practice new strategies of trading to increase you profit ratio.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar main tik tarike se trading kruga or apni har ek galti se kcuh sikhuga to mujhe pakka yakin hai ki mai forex se bhut saara pesaa profit kamauga.
    abi to mene apni trading start hi k hai or abi main demo trading ko hi importance de raha hu.
    millionaire banaa mera aim ni hai mujhe to bas regular profit hi chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can become a millionaire but all the factors should be on my side . blessing of lord, trends: my best friends, profits like wind can make me millionaire in no time.
    all can become a millionaire , who understand that the money is not everything , destinations are important, who dreams with their eyes opened .
    we should have every knowledge about Forex , all facts and strategies , hardship with trading , keeping forex as a drug not as a work load can make me a millionaire. try , try , try and never give up can do everything.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this world nothing is impossible, and I think it is quite possible that I may become millionaire by doing forex trading. There are many example in the world that many poor people had become the presidents of countries just due to their hard work and luck.

Junior Member Dudunk is an unknown quantity at this point Dudunk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but how much less I was a junior still confused on the directions you please guide me to learn in forex

Junior Member Dudunk is an unknown quantity at this point Dudunk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems to me to be a millionaire, we must discipline of hard work and continuing to add insights we often exchange ideas with senior traders

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you already understand and have a very good experience, maybe you can become milionare of forex trading business, but to achieve this very difficult and you need to keep learning, especially on a good trading plan.
    good luck

Member kuldeep is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anyone can become a millionaire. Honest. There are a couple of easy ways but you have little control over those two routes: Inherit a million (well, you can be really nice to that odd maiden aunt or win a lottery. Either of those methods are pain free(unless that aunt is really awful or you sell your house to buy tickets - not recommended!

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keisha View Post
    Becoming millionaire is everyone's dream. and the dream can come true. i am running that way to become milionaire, going thru long journey maybe. But i will not give my dream dissapear just because i afraid trading. This business give me a chance, why not i take it?...
    It is very much true that all of the trader will want to make much money and income and get the success. But then all are not able to do so as the risks that are present in the markets are too much and the only way we have to control them is by the use of the low risk trading.

I do not aim to become a millionaire and the only hope is that of making a good income from this business

Senior Member wedeterus is an unknown quantity at this point wedeterus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats my dream. I want a millionaire with this business, forex online. I'm sure all of the ideals can be started from the dream, the dream to become a millionaire from forex trading results. though to be a professional and successful trader I still have to go through many things. because SAA is only a beginning trader and there are still many things that I should learn. during this waste time I was still a lot to trading and have not been able to generate a consistent profit as I expected. but I keep trying and learning to trade I always and increasingly qualified.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 359 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)