+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 359 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yup...dear ye sirf tab hi mumkin hai jb apke pas Biggest capital or 95% good experience and Knowledge hoga tab hi ap boht achy earning kar k millionar b bn sakty hain.Bs hard word shart hai or big capital ka hona b jarori hai.Lekin dear agr apke pass ye sab nai hai to pleas overnight rich honey k dreams ko avoid karen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Richa is on a distinguished road Richa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asp jaisi trade karenge waisi hi apki income hogi isiliye mera ye khna h ki jitna aap yaha shikhneki kosis karte rahenge utna hi profit ako hoga aur aap corerpati bhi ban jayenge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone can become a billionaire from this trade they can make trading more profitable with more balance they use so the first thing to do is make trading grow your balance. You need the skills to make this trade goes well and this can bring a good time to improve the balance that you use and put more in each trade. well it depends on us that if we want to become a millionaire then we have to work hard at a high level because it is not easy to become a millionaire in forex it requires devotion to our time and by using our experience we can achieve anything but it takes time and willingness we.

Member Richa is on a distinguished road Richa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is true forex me koi bhi apni income badha sakta h forex reading ek online business h jisme koi age limit nhi aur na hi koi work time limit h isme apki jitni achhi knowledge hogi aap utni hi achhi trade kar sakte h

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure, in one day I will become a millionaire from forex trading. I have the preparation to become a millionaire. I have learned about forex from many books. I have tried many indicators on the demo account. I can analyze charts and trends. So, now I use a real account and use money management to make a profit. If we remain disciplined in trading and trading plans and the systems we use are proven profitable, then you will definitely become a millionaire because of forex trading. but being a millionaire cannot be obtained in a short time, because the risk is certainly very great. Forex is like a fixed income that can be regulated according to the target and capital risk that we have.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear...forex itna acha business hai k ap is me jitni marzi investment karn gya utna hi apko good profit hoga jo apko millionaire bnanay me help day ga.Lekin dear ye sab b sirf or sirf Hard work se hi possible hai.Good learning,good experience forex me successful hony ki Key Secret hai.Is liye in pr focus karna chahye.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-09-26)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke business me millionaire banna asaan. Nahi hota hai esme trader ko pehle market me sab ache se learn karlena chahiye esme trader jetna acha analysis ko karke chalenga uske liye ytna acha hai esme trader dheere dheere he market me earn kar sakta hai jald baaji se nahi

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan bilkul. agar ham poorn ekaagrata ke saath videshee mudra vyaapaar karate hain to ham karodapati ban sakate hain. kuchh sangathan videshee mudra vyaapaar mein laakhon mein bade munaaphe kamaate hain. isalie yadi ham vyaktiyon ya logon ke samooh vyaapaar karate hain, to ham karodapati ban sakate hain.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-10-01), TARAN (2018-12-12), Taran007 (2018-12-12)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading gives everyone the opportunity to build their career here in forex, to become a successful trader you have to work hard, you must learn the basics of forex trading. Forex trading gives everyone the opportunity to build their career here in forex, trading forex is a business that is very easy to change, everyone can build their career here in forex. Forex trading is a good place to earn money so if we have the right knowledge and sufficient skills about forex trading, we must become a millionaire by following forex because it is a business place where we can invest to earn income.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't become a millionaire in forex because for this I need big capital. Money attracts money so that with this small capital I have, I can get only a small amount of money that will be sufficient for my monthly expenses. That is because the ability and desire to succeed may be lacking so that many traders will fail in this trade so we really only need to do this trade with trade and hard work in this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 359 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)