+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 359 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to be a millionaire we need a lot of time to study first so it also requires big capital to trade too. this is the best for students to work with this with full knowledge to make money. and To gain profit in trading, you must recognize the market. To recognize the market, you must first know and recognize yourself. The first step to getting self-awareness is to ensure that your risk tolerance and capital allocation for forex and trade are not excessive or lacking.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-11-18)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I personally think forex is a very profitable business but it is wrong if you think that you can become a billionaire because you will trade with high risk and you can get a big loss or margin call, I prefer to try to make profits and consistent use of small risks protect my capital and income. and I think it's just a dream of becoming a millionaire. It's not an easy task to become a millionaire, if it's easy then everyone will become a billionaire. It takes hard, knowledge, experience, different strategies at different times and the most important is investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-11-18)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that forex trading as a market is an internet-based trading market. Someone said, forex is a money-making machine. Every man has the desire to make more money. I also think so to become a millionaire! and I'm sure being a millionaire is possible but not easy. Forex is a profitable business. we can get more profit on Forex. Forex is one of the best businesses where we can make more money very easily, bro.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-11-18)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A person can become a Millionaire as a result of Forex trading, this has never been a big problem. But this will make me and more than 10 years trade, study and practice by traders like that, this is the hard part. and no one can become a millionaire at night. Because we need to protect our capital perfectly. Again, the money we get must be lost after being hit by several serial losses. So we need to be careful with our capital to take some aggressive modes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-11-18)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become a millionaire, you have to invest a very high amount of investment into this business. This is the fact that to make money, you need money. So it's better to focus on a few small profits and still be happy with just a few dollars and I personally believe being a millionaire in forex is not a very hard job. It's hard but if we work hard we can be easy. When compared to other jobs, the forex market is more open and we can change a millionaire in a very short time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-11-18)

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han ap zeoor van sakty hen. Mager us k liy apko time lagy ga . Sab se pehly tu apko apni learning increase kerna ho gi pher apko apna balance increase kerna ho ga is terhan se ye donu ap k liy kam kerny men helpful hon ga jis se al.lesa bana sakty hen

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-11-18)

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Millionare ap is wjja sy ban skhaty hain agr ap forex pay hard working karain gay tou or dosra experince mater karta hai sb sy zadda jitna ap k pass trading karnay ka experince hoga or ap trading karna jantay hon gay tbi ap millionaire ban sktya hain..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Haroon_sajid For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-11-18)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is one of the hardest things to get rich from forex ... forex is not for you to get rich quickly ... it's just a good investment gate that gives you a little good money every month there's no fairy tale and if you have very capital Great for trading and good knowledge with experience, you can no doubt be a millionaire in a very short time. because forex is a very profitable business and you can make a very interesting amount ..

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a billionaire we have become a visionary that I think there is no one on this forex forum and that includes me too. We have to be different in everything from other people and we must do things that are very difficult for us and than we can taste true success. and I really think it is possible for forex market traders to become millionaires in the forex market only if forex market traders never lose and always make constitutional profits in the forex market trading business. The forex market business is the best. If anyone wants to be a million dollars in forex, he needs to invest millions because with a small amount we cannot become a millinaire, we should only think about making good money

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is possible if we will trade with the right skills and knowledge, if not without skills, we cannot make $ 10, but with the right knowledge we can think about good profits and that is a guarantee Well once a lot of traders are more senior than me able to trade well so far I have not managed to become a millionaire from forex but I try to get there through this forum ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 359 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)