+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 359 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    We all traders often have the dream dream of getting millions of money from forex trading and this is the reason why we are traders and we are here . But the dream can come true or not , it is depending on the trader's ability .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Connect009 (2019-03-30), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Yes i agree with you I have seen the story of many millioners in many websites That they are saying that they have become millioners by only trading fx I do not know is that possible or not. But I do not try to become millioner cause this mentality will lead me to gamble with forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mazaribest (2019-03-30), mehro (2019-03-30), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a millionaire in forex is not easy. It really takes a lot of time especially if we don't have good trading skills and don't have a lot of capital either. I think we need at least 10 years before we can become millionaires in this business. We can do that if we always learn and improve our trade until we can be consistent in our daily trading and respected traders if you have a high golas in forex traders and your dreams are related to it, you can get a lot of dollars per day in other words You can say that you can become

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss with the passage of time and commitment in forex trading one can be a billionarie and hard work always helps the people who are sincere to their job and who sets target. with the help of setting targets one can set goals to achieve that targets so be a hard worker.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25)

Banned pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,323 Times in 9,446 Posts
    Han g bilkul ap millionaire ban sakte hain aur ye hardworking hai jitni kar lein ge utna khud ko oper le jayen ge

Member Prabhjotsingh is just really nice Prabhjotsingh is just really nice Prabhjotsingh is just really nice Prabhjotsingh is just really nice Prabhjotsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi bhi forex se crorepati ban sakte he. par iske liye hard work jaruri he. aur asli baat to ye he ki sirf kuch hi aadmi crorepati bansakte he. ku ki sab sikhke forex nehi karte. abhi main sikh raha hoon aur practice kar raha hoon, I hope ki main bhi waise ho saku.

Member ItsAP will become famous soon enough ItsAP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes everyone can be a millionaire if he/she work professionally because there is enough money in forex that can make you millionaire

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsAP For This Useful Post:

Prabhjotsingh (2019-03-24)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,089 Times in 4,518 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may it's possible for me. i still young i can make a long journey in forex if i have a long life. however it depends on a lot of factors as i am much better i should have a better deposit in forex . i'm summing up my profit from forex to become much better balance so that i can make a good stream of money from forex without much difficulty in the future.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhai to nai sumjta hoon k har koi the main million million ban on shakta hi kun k is k forex lie amen great bhot invst k sath sath acha trader hona b bhot he zarori zarori hi so forex par millionaire banna har kisi to bas ki baat nahi hoti hai hoti hai , your field aisi nahi hi so the main agr real business ki traha karty hai aur work greed kam kart hai for humming slow slwo forex says achi earns income zaror kar shakty hi ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-24)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get an agreement in forex trading, then what you have to prepare is the more active you learn about forex trading. So I'm sure you are very easy to achieve that target, so I hope you are not disappointed with the current situation. After that we will make the following results. and This is often the way a new trader must make a method in these markets and should not immediately aim to become a millionaire along with the initial goal of generating some normal income simply by generating consistent income then considering increasing his income.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 359 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)