+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 359 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone can become a millionaire, including me. but to become a millionaire is not easy. It takes effort and hard work, so that in the business and business where we live can get success. Therefore, in this forex trading business we must be able to master all knowledge about forex trading, so that we can become one of the forex millionaires. and Only Forex can give whatever we want. We must make this the time of our lives. There are several rules in trading. We must trade with discipline and be patient. We should not be greedy or emotional. We need to learn from the mistakes we make in trading. Thus we can become successful traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, indeed, you can become a millionaire from forex trading. But you must master the art of trading first. You must be able to make good profitable trades. Don't rush your trade. MOney will come to you just waiting for the right time to trade, the market is here and it won't go anywhere. You can become a millionaire but that won't happen overnight You have to be patient for that too. and yes it is possible to become a millionaire take the example of fishing you take your trawler and go to the sea before heading to your designated point of analysis if you really get your catch

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe being a millionaire is possible but not easy. Forex is a profitable business. we can get more and more profits on Forex. Forex is one of the best businesses where we can get more and more money very easily. this is the best income system on the Internet. it's a cold minded business. so, I think it's always profitable.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this world nothing is impossible, and I think it is very possible that I can become a millionaire by trading forex. There are many examples in the world that many poor people have become president of the country just because of their hard work and luck and why not take time because you can get rich in any business then forex can be treated like all other businesses that might be more profitable if you would get success. But gambling is not a bad habit if you want to produce large quantities of small amounts, so it is better if you take time and get rich not by gambling.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hope that is possible for me. I am still young I can take a long trip on forex if I have a long life. But it depends on many factors because I am so much better I have to have a better deposit in forex. I summarize the profits from forex to be a much better balance so that I can generate good cash flow from forex without much difficulty in the future. and Forex is really risky and complicated trading, it is a real slatey line, if I want to be a millionaire so I will get to vent the forex trading resolution. And stepping trade is constitutional in forex trading to become a millionaire.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien abhi tak is mien earning nahi ker paya hoon mien is ko learn ker raha hoon but ihope mien is mien aik na ik din zaroor earning karon ga aur millionaire bhi ban jaon ga .

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, for me I really believe that everyone can become a millionaire. provided there is a strong ability and willingness to make it happen. With us having a dream to become a millionaire, we are required to do better and better trade. In this way we can make it happen quickly through forex trading. by using the right money management so that we can become millionaires as we dreamed of and everyone wants to be a millionaire from Forex like me too. I am a part-time trader on the Forex market. I want to be a successful trader on Forex and for that reason I spend most of my time outside Forex learning. Learning is the main key to Forex. If anyone wants to become a millionaire, it is necessary to study properly before starting real trading.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex application mai achi earns kar karakte hai es kam mai hum pehle hard work kart hai fer hum es kam mai acha fortune kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best business hi hum forex mai apne ko dream ko compete kar sakte hi bai saab ji bai saab ji forex mai hum apna acha lifestyle bana sakte hai magar es kam mai hume hard work karni padti hai fer hum apne sabi dream ko right kar sakte hai bai saaab ji and I will always trade with forex because it is in my blood, I will never want anything better than Forex but the problem is not because the problem is in my opinion if you have a winning method and that method makes you rich will always remain trading and trading will be a part of your life. It's still a good idea to keep practicing and know how to trade at least. I might trade casually and have fun rather than focusing on profit / profit. , I don't think that I will leave Forex trading even if I become a millionaire

9. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

wahana (2019-05-18)

Member ayubsaber80 will become famous soon enough ayubsaber80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul hum forex trading men millionaire bhi ban saktay hen or zyada bhi paisa kama saktay hen because ye ek trillion market hai ap kisi bhi waqt apna paisa nikal sakty ho. Forex trading men apko chahye kay apna paisa sath sath nikaltay rahen or learning ko apna main maqsad bana len.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My belief in life is, if you have a cow, milk. If I can produce one million or one billion, I will take risks. Life is about grabbing opportunities when they knock. and it is actually difficult to become a millionaire in forex trading but maybe we can get income from it. Even though we always win markets sometimes we also get losses. Maybe as long as we use a lot of losses, it can damage our account. thinking if we use a large capital of USD500k, I think we can become millionaires depending also on our abilities

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 359 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)