+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 359 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,533 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut se traders es business main apne sare saving invest kar dayte hain aur risky trading strategy bana ke trading karte hain aur woh apne ache experience se es business main millionaire ban jate hain agar ap ka experience aur capital strong he tu ap es business se unlimited income hasil kar sakte hain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-24), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-07-18)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi forex tradding se millionaior ban sakta hai but iss kay liy bohat mehnat kerni perti hai.iss kay iss kaybaray Mein bohat sara knowledge aur expierence hona bohat zarori hai Phir hi hum accha profit earn ker sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Millionaire Hona Forex trading main possible hai Forex trading may everything possible hoti hai yahan par koi aisa kaam nahi hota Jo possible Na Ho Yahan Par unlimited aapki earning possible hai yahan par aap bahut kam time mein bahut jyada profit easily Ansal kar sakte hain Forex trading main kaam karne ka aapko experience hona chahiye aur aap ko pata hona chahiye Forex trading mein Kis Tarah karte hain experience aur profit Hasil Karte Hain phir aap Yahan Par Millionaire Ban sakte hain

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not much different from you, because I also think the same, if we even managed to master forex trading science can be disciplined with little capital can be a lot of success quickly and certainly can not rule out the possibility to become a billionaire and milionare in time that can be a target unfortunately we can not wait for discipline to not stand the rules that will actually make us become rich just because careless and want to hurry so that we can become poor without any effort to be our discipline to run properly. and I think in Forex trading there are many opportunities to become a millionaire. Nevertheless it needs some quality which is usually one. Forex trading along with the right knowledge, productive approach, persistence together with skill is very important to get certain achievement. and a strong trade course can make us all millionaires in Forex.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many new traders who always lose most of their money when trading first, it's because greed itself, in terms of trading to be able to make overnight rich unrealistic for beginner traders, to get the maximum profit that can be done by taking profit but little by little constant and We can become a millionaire in Forex trading and I have no qualms about this question. Only we who need the patience to move forward to get our dreams become millionaires. Many Forex traders have completed this dream and now they are enjoying a luxurious life. So this is a possible task for traders, proper investment of the required capital and money management from our trading activities is a necessary factor to get this task.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you say you want to be a millionaire, nobody can stop it. but you should start with a reasonable set up. only 3% of a large number of successful merchants. with effort and experience. wishing those who are here, to achieve their dreams and I see that to be a billionaire we need to have more time and experience .... the years it takes to achieve success .... the billionaire is not a small target to achieve. but if we remain patient and peraistence then we can reach this level really !!!

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing is impossible if we have the will and try to achieve it with hard work. forex is one of the most dangerous investments in the world with the most risky investment. Not easy to control everything in forex. You will get a test of how your emotions will significantly affect your trading results. That means you have to know how you will survive by controlling your emotions and psychology. Not everyone has this. because to get it we have to learn and learn very hard. Practicing and wanting to survive is a must. One day if you go through all those obstacles, you will jump because you are the new billionaire from forex trading. and I think if we always be patient with our systems and strategies and always use good money management, we will get more profit in our trade, and after that we will be a million too, mostly import and in trade is how we will be consistent with our system and money. management.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can not become millionaires with just a little money. to make money, we have to manage accounts well so we should be able to trade well and we have to do more exercise with less risk. and hopefully for me. i am young i can make a long journey in forex if i have long life. However it depends on many factors because i am much better i should have a better deposit in forex. I add up my profit from forex to be a much better balance so I can make a nice money flow from forex without much trouble in the future.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we need to have patience in forex, also need to trade safely, so we can survive until we succeed and become a billionaire, therefore I always do trade safely, like doing enough analysis first, then using some indicators to check if it suits my analysis, and trades for some profit but not so great, so it is easy to achieve. and it's hard to say how many possibilities to become a millionaire. But I try to my best level so that from each trade can generate profit. Although my total deposit is small. Everyone has a goal that tries to hear most of them see success. I wish I would become a successful trader in forex trading.

Banned shoaibashraf455 is on a distinguished road shoaibashraf455's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone in the forex traders want to become a billioners any time because we want to rich with very quick time as well. par iske liye hard work zaruri he. aur asli baat to ye he ki sirf kuch hi aadmi billioners bansakte he. ku ki sab sikhke forex nehi karte hain thankx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 359 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)